10

Michael sighed as he walked into the now 2/3 painted room. He was exhausted and just wanted to sleep but he knew he had to finish painting the room for Calum.

"Hey Mike, wanna go to bed now?" Luke asked coming into the room, Michale smiles at the beautiful boy and shook his head.

"Sorry Luke but I need to finish Cals room." He said, Luke frowned, but smiled, walking closer to the pale boy in front of him.

"How bout I help you, babe?" Luke said, hugging Mike's waist and smiling into his shoulder. Michael stood there shocked, Luke hadn't called him a petname since Ashton and Calum came around, not that he minded it.

"Umm, yea sure." Michael smiles, turning on the music to a low volume. The two start painting, after awhile Michael smiles seeing Luke's hips sway to the beat of the music.

He and Luke had fallen in love when they were about 16, Michael family was homophobic and kicked him out after he introduced Luke to them but Luke and his family were there to pick him back up and they had been together since. They worked for what they had and were grateful for it, especially Michael.

To him Luke was a piece of art, his body like no other, his smile could light up the whole galaxy, and his kindness could make anyone feel better, Michael was blessed and he knew it. Luke thought Michael was a lovely curse, his laugh could make Luke happier than anything, his smile could lite up Luke's world, his attitude could make Luke crazy but so crazy in love he was.

Michael smiled and set down his paint roller, walking over to the lovely  blonde that hummed and danced to the music.

"You're so beautiful Luke." Michael said as he turned him around, Luke cheeks flushed a deep red as he faced Michael, letting his paint roller fall into its paint holder.

"N-No I'm not." He said and looked down, watching their feet slowly move across the plastic sheet to the middle of the moon lit room.

"You truly are, my love." Michael said as he guided Luke's chin up to met his emerald eyes, their bodies swaying.

"You truly set my heart a blaze, Michael Clifford." Luke said, relaxing into Mikes hand.

The two slowly swayed, not knowing that Calum and Ashton were watching from the doorway. Both out of their headspace and just watching their lovers dance slowly, so in love. Happy that they were part of that love.

Crappy chapter for a crappy human being😂
-Lilac🎵💜