Chapter 11

Kat's POV

Two Weeks Later

Kaylee and Luke are still going strong and they are like the cutest couple ever. We just aren't allowed to tell anyone about them or about Katie and Ashton, cause they think that the fans will think that Ashton and Kaylee moved on from each other to quickly even though they never actually liked each other that way.

I was sitting on Luke's couch when Michael came and sat next to me. "Hey Kat, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked nervously.

"Ya, sure Mikey." I smiled and turned towards him.

"Look there's something I've been meaning to tell you for awhile-" He started.

"Kat?" I heard Trey yell running into the room.

"Ya?" I questioned.

"I have something for you." He smiled and turned to Mikey. "Sorry Mike I'm gonna have to borrow my girl for a couple minutes."

I smiled "Sorry Mikey, I'll be back in a little but ok and you can tell me what you needed to, ok?"

"K." He whispered.

Trey pulled me into another room and pulled a small box out from behind his back, handing it to me. "Happy one year anniversary!" He smiled.

"You remembered." I yelled, hugging him.

"Of course I did." He chuckled, kissing me quickly. "Now open it." He pointed to the box in my hand.

I opened it slowly and gasped. It was a silver chain necklace with a heart pendant on it. "Oh my gosh, Trey, you shouldn't have. How much did this cost you?"

"It doesn't matter, baby, you're worth it." He kissed me again.

"I love you." I smiled.

He laughed "I love you too, Kat." He took the necklace from my hands and put it around my neck.

"I have something for you to." I said running to get his gift from the living room and handing it to him.

He opened it and smiled. It was a photo album I made with all of my favorite of us in it. "I love it."

"It's nowhere as nice as this necklace." I sighed.

"No it's ten times better." He smiled.

I looked behind him and saw Michael standing there, watching us. "I'll be right back, Trey, I'm gonna go see what Mikey wanted." I said walking over to him.

"Hey Mike what did you want to tell me?"

"Nothing, never mind, it's not important." He said walking away.

Kaylee's POV

"Where are we going Luke?" I asked. He was walking me somewhere with a blindfold on.

"Our first official date." He whispered in my ear.

"But where is it?"

"Here. Take off your blindfold." He said letting go of my arm.

I pulled it off and looked in front of me. I saw Luke standing in front of a picnic in the park a block from his house. He had candles set up and it looked beautiful.

He was holding a stuffed penguin. "A penguin for my Penguin." He said handing it to me. I laughed. "Do you like it?" He asked nervously.

"I love it." I said going to sit on the blanket he had set out.

"I have to admit that Katie and Casi helped me." He chuckled.

I laughed "That's ok. It's still perfect." I leaned over and kissed him.

"I love you, Penguin."

"I love you too, Luke."

Everything was perfect.