Chapter four (insert mysterious title here)

Hello there, I know Jade's chapters have been very short, I apologize for her. I'm also gonna write a longer chapter to make up for it.  

XD 

Shit...I'm gonna get it for saying that... 

Oh well, for you my readers :P 

_____________________

Chapter three

I look at Jade for a minute, then down at my brother.

"Shit." I say, before rushing to his side. I wasn't gonna leave him like this! He's my brother.

"What are you doing?! We have to get out of here!" yells jade, grabbing her bag from the floor.

"I'm not leaving my brother like this!" I growl, before he starts to stir. "Ok, never mind...he's fine." I grab a shoulder bag and stuff clothes and a few personal items.

"To the kitchen" I say, jogging down the dark hall, Jade at my heels. We enter the kitchen area and grab whatever we can, shoving it in our bags.

"Want to see if anyone else wants to come? Maybe Stephanie or Olivia?" I ask while putting a can of beans in my bag.

"Sure, but how about we avoid asking Olivia..." Jade says, grimacing down at the can of corn she was stuffing in her bag.

"Fine...butt face" I shoot at her, smirking.

"You are such a child..." she says shaking her head, "Toilet head." She smirks and ties up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. That was when I noticed what she was wearing. Black pants, black shirt, black jacket, and black shoes. What a child...ninja style.

I looked down at what I was wearing. A blue and black striped hoodie shirt and black pants. I shrug; good enough for me. That's when I hear the shuffling of big feet from the hall we had just entered. We needed to go. Now.

"Come on! Let's go see if Stephanie wants to come!" I say, half dragging jade out the dusty wooden hut.

We run down the gravel path, making dust fly up in our eyes. Finally, we reach our destination. Stephanie's house. I run up the creaking steps of her large hut, and rap on the chunk of wood that was her door.

She was about the same age as Jade and I, only a bit younger. She acted like she was the older of us at times, but other than that she was your average seventeen year old.

Stephanie answered the door, her night black hair pulled lazily out of her bright blue eyes. "Hey stranger", she says with a small smile on her face. She only used that smile when she was hiding something. I'll have to talk to her about that...

"Hey Steph, I know this is a bit rushed and all but...Jade and I are going to find our other half's..." I ask, suddenly nervous, "You want to come?"

Her smile grows and she let's out a small laugh, throwing her head back. "You sound like your asking me to marry you, of course I'll come you asshole" she says, spinning on her heel and walking inside.

I follow her inside, and watch her pack her bag. "You are taking this really lightly..." I comment, watching her with curious green eyes.

She stops packing for a second and looks out her window. "I...I was planning on going next week..." she admits, finishing her packing, and standing up.

She's crazy! I can't believe she was planning on doing this alone. "You are mental you know that?" I say, leaning in the door frame with a small smirk on my face.

"Yeah, I've heard that before." Steph rolls her eyes, obviously trying to hide her smile. If she was going to try and make it in life, she really needs to work on hiding things. Like....really. No joke.

"Well come on sassy ass" I reply, grabbing her arm and walking into the kitchen area. "Grab some food and water for yourself." I open the cabinets and chuck random food items at her.

"Slow down Flash" she says, miraculously catching them all, and tossing them in her bag. "That's enough" she says, as one almost hits her in the head. "Damn!"

"ALYX. STEPH. GET YOUR FUCKING ASS'S OUT HERE. JAXON'S HERE" I hear from Jade outside, then followed by another shout, and a bang.

No...no...no no no no no....