Before School

I'm Alex. I'm 10 and I am a very weird child. I would always be concerned about the Uluminati. What? Im 10. No one listens to me. I never trust anyone. Unless there like my idol RuPaul Charles..hehe...W-What? Shut up. Whatever. I live in Canada where everyone ignores you and never pays attention to anyone's feelings. It's 7:00 and I'm about to go to my bus. I walked up the side walk and these cats catch my eye. One with a green eye, a red eye and, a orange eye. There walking in an alley with trash cans. I have 10 minutes left what do I have to lose? As the cats walk up the alley I sne-. Wait a minute. There cats. I don't need to sneak. I just walk over there and they hop on a trash can and scatter up the wood fence. "Hey wait!!" I scream up the alley. I jump up the trash can and I try to climb up the wood. Maybe something my backpack can help. Like a pen or pencil. Notebook, no, textbook, no banana, why do I have this is here, oh two pencils! I grabbed them out of my bag and use the to climb up the wood. Halfway one of my pencils brakes. I only have one left that works. When I reach the top the orange cat was just sitting there. "H-hey cat. How you doing?" He looks at me and scratches my face and I fell down 10 feet down and I came to a blur and passed out.