1st red carpet

Nick POV

Nick POV

Y/n and I have been dating for 2 and a half years now and I couldn't be more glad.I wanted to treat her to a special night.

"Hey Y/n . I was wondering if you'd like to be my date on the red carpet", I said.

"Nick the red carpet is a huge deal. What am I going to wear", she replied worried. "I'm guessing that's a yes ", he answered.

" Well duh . I've always seen them at home and never been to one . This is a dream come true", Yn said kissing me. "Don't worry about it babe . I'll take care of everything", I replied grinning .

Timeskip to Red Carpet

"Nick how are you", the interviewer said . "I'm doing great and my girlfriend is having a great time. That's all I care about , the awards are a bonus ", I replied smiling as she posed for pictures.

"What's her name? She looks absolutely stunning and a natural on the carpet", they answered . "Her name is Yn Ln . I'm the luckiest man alive to have her by me", I said . With that the interview was over .

I watched as Yn smiled for cameras . She walked toward me and kissed my cheek. "Having fun babe you look amazing ", I said .

" I truly am thanks to you ", she replied as we walked to the next event of the night .