Three.

| Nahla Amari |

               "What is it with you and black? " He asks "It reflects my life." I answer. "Sad and pathetic " "Your parents really did a number on you. " he shook his head.  "You have no idea" I scoffed. "Well I'm about  to find out princess and I can't promise that I won't hurt them for hurting you " he says clenching his jaw. "Yea I'm sooooo happy about going to see them " I say with a sarcastic tone "your mouth is going to be a problem princess I would hate to have to punish you " he said.

"Sorry" "Stop saying sorry " he says in a tone "Well your just gonna have to deal with my mouth then. " "Princess youre getting besides yourself now " he says smiling. "I just watched you kill a couple today so please give me a break " I mentally roll my eyes. "You can pass today and only today now get out we're here."  I looked up to see the same man from the club "Is that him ?" I ask getting out the car.

" Yes, you can introduce ya self after we're done. I slightly smile ignoring his comment about introducing myself later,  I wanted to do it now, but he grabbed me by my arm. "Don't " he says in a warning tone. "Youre not Bryson Tiller " I laughed "Ha ha " he says in a dull tone. "Nasir would you do the honors of ringing the doorbell " He smirks.  Why do that when I have key " "So who named you ?" I ask "Your mother " Nasir answers . "Correction our mother be glad she gave you up "

I shook my head because he's right while he had love from a father I had no one to love me , I sighed trying to keep my anger from rising but the more I thought of all the shit they did and didn't do for me I could feel my body get hot, he opened the door and I pushed through shouting." Mother!"

No answer

"I know you hear me you old bitch !" I screamed.  Watch your mouth princess " Pharaoh says, I shot him a warning look " Come out  father don't hide now!" "Don and Nazari come out its time we all have a sit down " Pharaoh says causing them to come out from the kitchen.

" I thought we said to never come back Nahla " my father says in a cold tone. "See I wasn't planning too, but the man you refuse to pay brought me here because I told him how you tried to have your boss touch me for a partner position. " I looked at mother who looked like she seen a ghost. "What you don't recognize your own son " Nasir snickers. "Nazari what is he talking about " my father asked "I think we should all sit down " Pharaoh suggested "No ? Well okay I guess I'll explain, see your lovely wife slept with my fathers bestfriend on your wedding night and fell pregnant with Nasir here and around her fifth month she picked a fight with you and left."

My fathers face fell "I thought it was because she didn't wanna be married to me so soon " "Sorry to bust ya bubble but no , she gave him to his father 3 months after he was born and returned to you "  He says " then two years later Nahla was born correct?" "Yes." My parents say in unison. "Now explain to her why you hate her so much " Nasir says "It's obvious she was supposed to be a boy, but she wasn't I didn't want a daughter " my mother says coldly " I thought I could only produce boys, but she was born, and I couldn't bring myself to love her. "

"or is it because her and Nasir share the same father ?" Pharaoh ask. My mother lost all color in her face and my father's as well. " Oh you didn't know and here it is she had you treating her like shit see she couldn't leave you twice so she pinned Nahla on you and you did the most despicable thing any man can do and give his daughter to his boss for a position or how about both of you leaving her to go on family vacations with your youngest son that you keep hidden in Dallas " Pharaoh said with anger.

"You know I went with him to keep him from killing you guys, but don't I feel stupid! The two people who are supposed to love me hates me and to find out that my father isn't my father is crazy! I let your colleagues do unspeakable things to me and you mother how about when you walked in on your brother molesting me you did nothing !" I had tears pouring out my eyes. "Princess " Pharaoh called.

" Do what you have too " I said walking out the door not looking back I couldn't believe everything about my life was lie I had two brothers one older one younger and my mother hated me because I'm a girl , I couldn't contain my tears and at this point I didn't want. My vision became blurry and I couldn't stop what happened next

I fainted

•••

"Nahla " I heard my name being called  "Come on princess wake up." I groaned opening my eyes , I felt like my body had been hit by a truck " Water " I croaked out " Here " Nasir handing me bottle. "Sit up first princess " Pharaoh says, I tried to sit up, but I failed. I sighed trying again , finally sitting up I took a sip of water "What happen?" I asked "You fainted " Nasir says "No what happen to them ?" I asked "Critical condition " He says with a smile. "Should have killed them " I mumbled "Give me my money Nas I told you " Pharaoh laughed "Yea yea " he handed the money to him " I gotta go but I'll holla at you later little sis. I smiled weakly "Okay is there any way I can meet our um dad?" "Yea he'll be happy to hear that you wanna meet him " Nasir smiles. "Are you hungry ?" Pharaoh asks "Very."  What do you have a mind for ?" "Stuffed baked potato " I smiled.

"What's in it?" He asks Shrimp Chicken Broccoli Cheese with Jalapeños mixed in " "That's sounds good princess but I'm afraid we'll have to go the store for the ingredients " he smiles. "That's fine , I need to pick up a few personal items " " Oh, I wanted to discuss some things with you princess "he says lacing up his shoes "Is it bad ?"

" No it's about work , I no longer want you working at the Play House it's looks bad on my name and I'll be paying you since you'll be with me all of the time " he says " It's not like I have a choice " I sigh closing the passenger door. "Princess don't start " he says warning tone, I huffed " Fine " "We're getting you new clothes tomorrow and I need you to be sized I'm going to a charity in a few days and I need you to be more gorgeous then you are now princess "  he says with lust filling his tone, I felt my cheeks get warm from his compliment ,I couldn't help it but my stomach filled with butterflies it was the first time a man noticed my beauty and not my body. "What color are you wearing ?" I asked "It's a Red and White affair I'll have a white suit with a red shirt and red Stacey Adams shoes " "Okay I'll go dress shopping tomorrow. "Alright out my love we're here. He smiles. "My favorite place " Walmart "Should have known " he chuckled. Yea yea " I wave him off.

We had arrived back home 3 hours later than expected because he just had to be extra and refuse to let me pay and let's not start on how he wouldn't stay out the kitchen, he's worse than a toddler throwing a tantrum at this point and for him to be a killer he wasn't so scary to me no more "Princess I think this is my new favorite meal " he smiles " I've never wanted so much more of food before until now " " Glad you like it." I smile.