Here you go

Oikawa stood in his wedding dress, twirling it around as he awed it. The white lace of the gown hung around the waist, the embroidered end of it barely touched the ground, and a jeweled star placed in the center cut off the frilly bottom from the sparkling sash at the top. Beautiful. The dresser hushed him and told him to close his eyes. He did so willingly, though he didn't want to look away from the dress. When the woman told him to open his eyes, he did so as fast as he could and looked at the dress in the mirror. Nothing. However, when he moved his focus to his head, he saw it. A turquoise gem was embedded into the crown, shining like a thousand stars and a light-light blue veil, about shoulder length was attached to it. His brown eyes shone in happiness

        "I love it!" he exclaimed. The tailor looked up, a smile plastered on her wrinkle-filled face.

        "Well, we have to see how Mr. Hajime likes it." Though she looked happy, her voice had a tint of fear in it.

        That's odd... Oikawa thought as he was gently pushed out of the changing room. The demon who sat on the chair was wide-eyed. After a moment, he finally spoke,

        "Change." Oikawa's heart broke into a million pieces as he heard those words. Oikawa hung his head, sadness flowed over him. That sadness, though soon turned into anger as he was pushed back into the changing room.

        I hate you. Hate. You. Hate you! he shouted in his mind. Though he was certain he hadn't said those words out loud, it seemed as if his demon partner heard him, as he walked into the changing room as well.

       "Is that so?" Iwaizumi came closer. Oikawa didn't hear any anger in his voice, but he could tell that Hajime was fairly mad. He tried to back away, but was stopped by the demon's powerful grip on his arm. In attempt to escape, the human picked up his foot that was placed in a silver brimmed, at least 3-inch heel, and stomped down on his foot. He felt the grip on his arm tighten and what he saw made his legs feel like jello. Hajime's sharp teeth were clenched together and black horns were on his head. A black demon tail was flicking back and forth to comply with the deadly horns and his eyes were a lighter gray now, which showed cat-like iris. Oikawa gulped and he felt tears brim his eyes. He wanted to say sorry, but he couldn't... He was too frightened to do so, allowing tears to fall. Iwaizumi sighed and loosened the grip on Oikawa's arm. The horns and tail disappeared, as his eyes returned back to normal. He sighed and hugged the human, petting the back of his head. "If you want it so badly, then fine. But, you will have to change the veil. That gem will make the demons attending angry, as it resembles and angels gem," Iwaizumi told Oikawa, still stroking the other's head, in hopes to soothe him. Oikawa nodded slightly, and he felt his tears stop.

      "I'm sorry for-"

      Before he could finish, the demon hushed him with a kiss and simply stated, "I know. I forgive you."

      After letting go of the human, Iwaizumi turned and left the room. Oikawa smiled and looked over at the tailor, who was smiling and holding a new veil in her hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author Note)

Yes. All of this was given to my english teacher, including the gay kiss. I got a near perfect score as seen in the picture above. She even helped me to fix up my grammar mistakes. I had one of the best scores in the class and that is the story of how I made basically everyone in my ELA class pissed at me.