I

There once was a town named Montblanc, situated in the dark forest situated in the east of the Megalith Wasteland, was the only safe haven in the dystopia. There was one man who would keep the town safe from the ravenous and savage animals, nicknamed 'The Wasteland Drifter'. However, one day he travelled further in the Megalith Wasteland, never to return.

Without the Wasteland Drifter, the animals grew in number and grew much more dangerous, attacking travelers on the road. Then the wolves came, led by their powerful leader, Ha'as, whose magic powers awakened from the influence of evil. Wolves soon dominated the forest, trapping the humans in Montblanc.

As they grew more secluded, one man with a heart of justice had sought to destroy this public harm. He was called the 'Dire Wolf Hunter', and swore he would put an end towards this farce. It was said that he faced Ha'as himself, however he was never to be seen again.

What fate will befall this isolated town?

The sunlight bathed Montblanc with its light, a strand of it slipping towards the open window of a cottage

A pair of jade green eyes fluttered open as it felt being tickled by the sunlight. A girl with blonde hair clad in a white nightgown rose from her bed as a yawn was let out and a pair of arms stretched wide open.

"Ruby Rouge, get down here right now!" A shout rang in her ears as she rubbed her eyes. Thankfully she had been awake enough to get herself up from her bed and walk.

Ruby walked down the stairs of her home and was met by a taller woman that looked similar to her, cooking

"Good morning, mother,"

"Don't you mean 'Good Afternoon'?" Ruby's mother laughed, "For today, you will need to get some groceries from the shop and a package from the blacksmith, then you will have to deliver this basket of food to your grandmother, can you do that for me?"

"Yes, mother,"

And like the obedient girl she is, Ruby changed her clothes, put on her red hood and set off to the town.