Lunch

The next morning, I woke up in my bed. I hadn't recalled ever falling asleep, but Kyungsoo must have brought me here after I did. I rubbed my eyes, got out of bed, and went to shower.
After I finished, I wrapped a towel around my body, and started getting dressed.
"Y/n~ Want to get breakfast today?" Kyungsoo asked from the other side of my door.
"Duh!" I exclaimed, becoming so happy that I stumbled as I was in the middle of putting on my pants, and almost fell.
"Are you okay?" he questioned warily.
"Yeah! A-Okay! So good! Great! I'll be out soon!"
He chuckled, and did the signature knock that we had always shared as kids.

*Knock knock knock Tap, Knock knock knock knock Tap*

I smiled warmly at the sound, and heard his footsteps getting farther.

Today would be a good day.

-

As Kyungsoo walked me to the coffee shop, he held my hand. We quickly ran in, got coffee and donuts, and headed to school to eat them in the yard.

Still hand in hand, we approached the school. We went to the yard, noticing a few students eating there as well, and had light conversation over the meal.

When class time came, he walked me to my class. At my classroom door, he pulled me into a firm yet gentle hug, and then waved as he ran down the hall to make it to his class on time.

-

On the break, he asked me if he could sit with me at lunch. Of course, I said yes. I was so excited to finally have his attention again.
The first half of the day went by fast, with me daydreaming about Kyungsoo each class, so lunch came quick.
I sat down at my normal table, with the two oddballs I always sat by, and told them about Kyungsoo. They seemed okay with it, but when he came and sat right next to me, they started seeming unsure. Kyungsoo talked to me about what movie we should watch next, and ChanBaek talked amongst eachother. Every little bit, though, Baek would look at me and Kyungsoo with an odd expression.
Me and Kyungsoo were talking, as I was eating cake, when he suddenly stopped.
"You're such a messy eater, y/n~" he teased. Then, he used one finger to remove the cake from my face, and put it in his mouth, sucking it off. He stared at me with a smile, and I smiled back. He's such a good friend.
Baekhyun looked at us again. Kyungsoo smiled at him.
-
When we got home, we proceeded to watch another movie. This time, I chose a horror film.
As the film played, I held one of his hands, as it was laying on my stomach.
I was watching intently, when a jumpscare appeared. I jumped in fear, scooting into him. He groaned, and I was worried I had hurt him. I shifted my body so that I could look at him better, and he made the noise again.
"Soo? Are you okay?" I asked with concern.
He sighed, and smiled weakly, "Yes, y/n, just.. try not to move so much.. okay?"
I nodded. Next jumpscare, though, I jumped again. He let out an odd noise, and leaned his head back. Turning again, I put my hand on his face, and tried to figure out what was hurting him. His cheeks were red, and he was biting his lip. He looked very, very good in that moment. I stared up at him, and he looked down at me with a worried expression. He looked away, and bit his lip harder. I hugged him, putting my head on his chest. He groaned again, and whispered, "let's take a break from the movie.."
'What did I do wrong? Why doesn't he want to spend time with me anymore?'
Worries raced through my head, and I refused to move. I moved closer to him, earning a groan, and stuck to him.
"y/n....", He muttered, before changing his position, so that he would be on top of me, "You're making it very hard for me to stay calm, you know that?"
Before I could get out a word, I felt two plump lips on mine. I was shocked. I stayed still, and he sighed. He got off of me, and walked to his room, saying nothing more than, "we can continue the movie tomorrow."