Chapter 2 - Traveling

Disclamer. Im canadian and iv never been to the states, I'm using google to help me out with this one. 

______________

Day 1 hour 4.

I left home around noon yesterday and so far iv made it to Ohio. I stopped last night and had a nap at one the gas station in Kansas last night. Making sure the doors were locked when I lid down.

Ohio. At this rate Ill be there by lunch time, my eyes glance at the clock on the dashboard of my Jetta. 

8:33AM

My belly rumbled with hunger and that reminded me i hadn't eaten anything since dinner time yesterday. 

As I cruised down the highway I keep my eye alert for anything I could eat. I passed countless McDonalds, Burger Kings and A & W's, and yet everyone wonders why america's are obese.

I count ignore the hunger so It looked like I was going to have to settle on a burger joint. It was about a half hour before I could find one. I pulled my car into the parking lot of Five guys and turned the keys so my car was off.

I flipped the mirror down and checked my hair. "It'll have to do." I said aimless to myself, I grabbed my wallet and my letter jacket then steped out of the sleek car.

I looked down at my wrinkled jeans and white t-shirt that showed my lean muscular arms, I ran my hands over my legs in a desperate attempt to smooth them out, much to my appreciation it worked.

I looked around the parking lot, for it being only 9am there were quite a few cars here oddly enough.I made sure my car was locked and walked over to the door of the take out place and pulled it open.

DING

The door chimed when I opened it, it was  a cute little take out place with bar stools near the red and white checkered counter, booths along the walls with the seats signed with red leather. IN the middle there were wooden tables with wooden chairs to match.

I walked over to stand in line and pulled out my phone. 

Katie: where are you?

Me: I stopped last night to have a quick nap. Im in ohio now and getting a burger. Ill be there my lunch time.

BUZZ-BUZZ

Katie:Alright, make sure you have an appetite tonight, were going out with out new roomie.

Katie: Shell be here before you. Ill show her around.

Me:okay, Ill see you soon!

To be honest I was starting to miss Kate, I haven't seen her since I stropped her off in south Carolina at her place on the way home from school at the bringing of summer.

"NEXT." the young girl on the cash shouted.

I looked up from my frantic texting and notices she was yelling ta me, I walked up to the courtier and created her.

"Good morning." I quickly scene the menu and decided on a bacon cheese burger with a side of fries and a chocolate milk shake.

"Im gonna have a bacon cheese burger, fry and a chocolate shake please." She rang it in and looked at me with her hand out not bothering to read the numbers on the redgester.

I gave her a 20 and she passed me back my change. "you can wait over there." She pointed to a spot off to the side.

I looked at where she was pointing and I noticed a blond haired guy with his hands in his pockets starring out a window, it was at that moment he turned his head and his green eyes meet mine.

Smirking he raised an eyebrow at me then looked out the window again.

I looked at the receipt the girl gave me. it had the number 70 on it.

"68, your orders ready." the girl yelled.

I watched an older gentleman walk to the counter with his cane in his had as he went to pick up the brown bag, grease stains on the bottom.

The floor was black and white checkered tiles, it was actually a little tacky but it worked all with the team of the restraunt.

BUZZ-BUZZ

Kate:SHES HERE.

Me:whats she like?

Kate: she's nice enough. we can work with this.

Me:Good as long as she's not a bitch. I Think one of them in our appt is enough. Lol.

Kate: Yeah, One of you is all I can handle. LOL. Kidding xo.

I let out a little snicker as I read that. Its known, my personality is as dark as my hair. Well most of the time.

"69." The girl said a little quite. I looked up to meet the emerald green eyes of blondie. He was walking this way.

I internally cursed. I absolutely hate dealing with guys like him. And here I go judging people before Iv actually spoken to them yet again.

Word of advice don't do that, it'll get ya in trouble.

He looked at me and continued to walk right past me to the counter. He was getting his order not coming over to speak to me. I blushed slightly embaressed.

He turned around and made his way over to the door but not before turning his head and winking at me.

"70" The young girl yelled.

I walked up to the counter and thanked the girl as she gave me my bag of food and my shake. I walked out into the bright Ohio morning, the air was warm front the end of summer heat. I clicked the button on my keys to unlock my car door.

Beep Beep

I carefully balanced the bag and milkshake in one hand and opened the door with the other. I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching me, prying.

I layed the bag in the passenger side floor and put my shake in the cup holder, I sat in the firm leather seating put the keys in the ignition. I reached over to grab the frys out of the bag and took my milkshake between my legs and ripped the over off.

I diped a fry into the chocolate shake and posed it in my mouth. I could help a moan escape my plump pink lips as the saltness of the fry mingled with the wetness of the shake.

With the shake between my legs and the frys in my hand I put the car in reverse and and backed out of my parking spot. 

A black Mercedes pull out in front of and cut me off, I played my hand on the horn but stopped immediately when I looked at the driver.

"ASSHOLE." I yelled out threw my open window. His blond hair radiaient in the sun, a cigarette hanging from his smirked lips.

________________

Soon how was that? Im really just letting my imagination take this. Its not planned out and its not even edited. I'm just posting and going. Hope you enjoy :)