23 Years Ago

The night was killed by screams and that made the King anxious.

'It has been so long, is the Queen alright? Is the baby alright? Is it going to be a girl or a boy? Are there any complications? Breath, just think positive.' Such were the turbulent thoughts passing through the poised and composed mind of the King of Myra.

The only consolidation was the mid-wife's helper passing by who didn't inform him about any problems, actually she didn't inform him about anything at all.

All he could do was to just pray to Amazie and take 'The First-Ones' name. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself.

"Your Highness, you are to come inside.'

There was a sigh of relief. By Amazie's grace everything was alright. The King rushed in with a blade in hand.

He stood by his wife, holding her hand and finally she gave birth to their child in the World of the Wild. He cut the cord with the blade of the House of Linos. He could have done it in a natural way but he had his own reasons.

The baby was cleansed and then the Queen was tended to. All this time the King held his baby close because he couldn't take his eyes off his precious daughter, his precious gem.

"Myra. She'll be know as Myra. Myra of the Linos. Myra of Myra." To which he chuckled and continued. "The first of her kind. The queen of the Linos." The king beamed with tears in his eyes. After all, this happiness was short lived. His baby soon would have to leave him.

"What will you tell the people, Ambrose?" The queen finally asked worried.

"You ran away with the child and you'll always tell my Myra that I left when I learned you were bearing her. I don't care about the disgrace just that they shouldn't find out that she is..." She signaled him to stop.

He smiled down at the baby and said. "Anything for..."

"Our little gem." The queen completed. And like old days they laughed at complimenting each other.

They finally realised, pushing their revelous feeling aside that time was of the essence. The queen prepared to escape.

The Arbor'd mid-wife and her helper escaped, Ambrose silently slipped into his chamber. In the silent night filled with sleek moonlight, Linda and Myra ran away to a far of land.