Prologue

The street light flickered, and Amayra grabbed the book mark. Not that she needed it. The novel was almost at its end.

It was either the rain, pattering on the window, or some technical glitch in the light that brought Amayra back to her senses but she couldn't get back to her reading, Cheryl could be on her way back. She had to cook because a sloppy, after breakup and always hungry Cher was the last thing Amy wanted to tolerate after her finals.

She decided to order pizza and call Bash to get some candies and ice cream for their movie night. When she went to the kitchen window to take a peep at his bedroom the phone rang. The stereotypical telapathy.

"Get vanilla, mint chocolate and chocolate syrup. As for candies, sour sticks and marshmellos and M&M's are a must." She greeted him.

"First take a look at your car. There's somebody hiding behind it." He replied.

"What?" She asked looking at her car and then up at his bedroom window. Oh why did she not park it in the garage?

"Just be careful. Don't open the door. I'll grab a coat and be there. The man looks a little soaked."

Next, the door bell rang.

"I heard that Amy. Don't open the door." Obviously she did but not completely.

"Yes?" She asked the man through the slit who was as young as her.

"No." Bash screamed through the phone.

"Please help me you..." The man fainted mid-sentence. Bash caught him just in time

"Open the door and just be careful." He warned Amy.

"I have a spray in my pocket." She said opening the door.

"Good. Let's take him to the bed. He's burin.." Bash was cut in the middle by the stranger.

"Your Highness, please help me." The stranger almost begged trying to open his eyes to Amy.

"Did he just call..." She started.

"You Highness?" Bash completed, puzzled.