Our Master Plan

Stefan walked into the house and found a girl with blood down her neck cleaning up the glass and Damon sitting on the couch feeding on some random chick. "Damon, you can't keep doing this. It breaks Elena's heart."

"I don't care, she's the one who fell in love with a monster. It's in our nature little bro."

"No! You can't lie to me and say you don't still love Elena because you do! Whether your humanity is off or not you are still madly in love with her and love conquers all!"

"I was in love with her, Stefan. I'm not anymore."
------scenechange-----          Caroline pulled up to Boarding House to talk to Stefan. She was shocked to see Elena's car in the driveway. She walked up to the car and saw Elena with tear-filled eyes. She opened the car door and hugged her."Elena what's wrong?"

"He said that he doesn't love me anymore. I heard him.        I heard it all."

"It's gonna be okay, we're gonna save him. I promise."    

"But what if he's too far gone?"

"He's not, he's just scared you're gonna hate him when he turns it back on." 

"But I don't."

"I know, and that's why you have to be there for him when he does."

Caroline and Elena both walked into the house, only to find Stefan cleaning up blood and glass.

"What happened here?"-C

"Nothing I just stepped on some broken glass." -S

"No, he didn't. Damon was feeding on people again. I was outside listening to everything."-E

"Sorry, I just didn't want to.."-S

"I know. It's fine. But from now on if we want our plan to work we all have to be honest about Damon's actions."-E

"Have you guys heard from Bonnie?"-C

"Yeah, she's keeping Damon occupied while we work out the kinks in our plan."-E

"Okay so here's how this is gonna go down...."