Ch.2 - Only Reminds me of you

Chapter 2

What the hell is this guy talking about? is he nuts or something? does he even go to this school??

I looked at him like he's a crazy person. "no way.." I simply said then pulled my hand away from him and ran off to my next class.. not looking back to him.. maybe I wont meet him again.. that would be great!

as I get back in the hallway, the bell rang signaling the class has ended.. Students started going out of their rooms to their next class. I just lowered my head so no one would notice me and walked to my next class which is Chemistry. Call me a geek or whatever but I love this class! I love anything to do with science especially chemistry and physics. I found my way to my seat which is the very back and besides the window. The new teacher introduced herself, she started her lesson.. lessons on the first day.. great...

"okay class... pair up" she instructed the class which obediently follow.. kinda weird for them to be this obedient.. the last time I saw them like this is when Drake is here. especially when they want to get on his good side. taking out my book, knowing there's no one who would like to be my partner.

"hey.. Can I be your partner?" a voice similar to Drake said. I looked at him and shouted like I've seen a ghost.

"what the hell are you doing here?!" I said pointing at Damon.. sitting beside me and smiling.

Someone coughed and it was the teacher.. everyone was looking at us with a confusing look... "Ms. Harper.. do you know Mr. Gonzales?" she asked the both of us..

"yes / no" we both said at the same time.. I looked at him weirdly. how does this guy know me?? I just met him TODAY!!

the students started murmuring around us..

"great! she got another hot guy"

"well I just hope she wouldnt kill him like what he did to Drake"

two girls said loudly.. giving me a menacing look.. if looks could kill I would have been overkilled already..

their words stabbed me like daggers.. My heart felt even more pain.. reminding me of what I had done. I wanted to cry right there and then but I wont.. I wont give them that satisfaction.

"settle down class.." the teacher said in a stern voice which the class obediently followed.. "and you two.. i dont know whats happening here but work together and I dont take no for an answer" she said then looked at her book again..

I sat down on my seat and scoot over to get far away from him. he then scoot over to get next to me. I glared at him.. "get away from me" I hissed.

"you cant control me" he said with a playful smile. this guy is really irritating me.

"believe me.. its for your own good.. get away from me" I said with a tone of final. I then focused on my part of work.

he became quiet after that and also focused on his part of work. GOOD!! now no one is going to bother me... and no one will hate him because of me!

minutes passed by and class was about to end.. I finished my work already. I looked at his to see if he's done yet.... THIS GUY!!! I smacked his shoulder quickly. he just looked at me.

"what the hell are you doing?" I whispered. he just gave me a confusing look.

"that!" I pointed at the piece of paper he was focusing on.. it wasnt part of his work at all!!

he looked at me then back at the paper then me... he then pointed at the paper. "its cute right" he said with a smile..

cute my ass!! thats me!! he was sketching my face while I was doing my part of the work...