Chapter 18: Secret

( JINHWAN POV )

When I woke up Areum was still sleeping. She’s so beautiful… I wish she was mine… I wish I could hold her hand..kiss her- damn… I’m in love. I thought to myself while running my fingers through her hair. “Oppa~ Oppa~” she mumbles while burying her face into my bare chest.

( AREUM POV )

I buried my face into the warm hard pillow beside me, I wrapped my arms around it. Before I could do anything else I heard a deep chuckle. I instantly looked up and noticed what I thought was a pillow… was Jinhwan’s chest. “Good morning Oppa!” “good morning Princess” he says while running his fingers through my hair, I hugged him tighter. I think… I’m falling in love… he’s so kind and loving… everything about him is just perfect.

“Hey Princess” “yes?” I asked while removing my face from his chest and looking up at him “wanna sneak out the house and go out to eat together?” he asked “yes! That sounds so fun!” “okay great!” “oh wait! I don’t have any extra clothes…” I told him “I’ll go get you something to wear! What size dress do you wear? And what size shoes do you wear?” he asked “I wear a 1 in dress size and a size 5 in shoes” I told him “okay! You can take a nice long bath and I’ll go get you something to wear!” he says while sitting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( 1 hour later ) ( yes she took an hour long bath 😂)

I got out of the tub after an hour of being in it. I dried my hair with a towel then wrapped it around my body. I slowly walked into Jinhwan’s bedroom. When I got in, there was a dress bag, a shoe box, and a letter on his bed. I walked closer and read the letter…

_____________________________________

Dear Princess Areum,

I know I just met you… but I’ve already fallen… I know this might be hard to believe… but I’ve fallen deeply in liking for you.

Even though I believe I’m in love… I won’t say that, because I feel like it’s too early to say that I’m in love.

I’d really like to get to know you better… I’ll give you two options, feel free to choose whatever one you’d like.

Option 1 ~~~

Put on the outfit that I bought for you… and come with me on a date~

Yes I would like to take you out on a date 😙

Option 2 ~~~

If you would not like to go on a date with me… you can choose this option. And you can wear the other pair of clothes in the bag.

As much as it would break my heart, I will respect the decision you make

If you need me I’ll be in Hanbin’s room, getting ready. Of Course if you choose option two I will change back into comfortable clothes as well.

Love Jinhwan~

_____________________________________

Of course I’m going to chose option one! I’d love to go on a date with him I thought to myself while opening the bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( 20 minutes later )

I was fully dressed into the outfit that Jinhwan bought for me. I looked at myself in the mirror.