Regret 1: Talking.

It was a windy,cold day in Autumn. The leaves were falling and turning red and orange tones.Little did myself know that day was a life changing day.I took my purse off the ground letting the leaf go and float in the clean wind.I walked a few miles and entered the library.
'Hey Tatiana,Fancy a coffee after the contest?' As I turn around I notice it's Ryan.
'Yeah sure why not' I answer
He gives the most stunning smile I've ever seen and by the time I know it , I give a small grin back.

As I walk into the hall I notice a tall,handsome guy across the room.I take a moment to stare at him.Slowly I can make out that he is speaking Spanish. He was breathtaking and I thought he must of been my age too.
I walk his direction walking past him and Kylie taps on my back.
'Tatiana,Can I guess ur favourite colour' She says with a embarrassed face
'Yeah sure' I look at the guy and couldn't help it stare at him ' 2 words 1 colour'
'Intersting' he replies with the deepest voice I've ever heard in my life
I blush.
'Ummmm Aqua Blue?' Kylie looks at me confused
'No' I smile
'Perhaps Rose gold?' David walks past us and he laughs
'Yes David' I smile at him
'You two suck at colours' David pats them both on the shoulder 'it's okay google it'
'Calm down David ' I answer.
David and Kylie walk off.
Me and the mystery guy stand awkwardly and think of what to say.
'Isn't that 2 colours' He looks at me and I intensely look in his brown big eyes
'Nooo!' I look at him with big eyes
'I was kidding...'
I look down
'Your accent seems cute,British and..?' He takes his time looking at me
'German' I stand up straight 'and you must be ... Latin-o'
'Right' he gives me a big smile and I notice his cute small dimple on the left side of his face.
'Dominican and Puerto Rican to be exact'
'Want to hang out some time' He looks around
'Yeah sure' I try to hide my excitement.
'Text me' He passes me his number and I slowly take it out of his hand'
' I certainty will' I try to hold back my big smile but it slowly comes out.
'Right,See you then' He walks away still looking back at me and I looked right back at him.