Chapter 1.

Sunny

I woke up and stretched causing a few pops to come from my back. After stretching I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day when a vision hit.

Vision

I ran through a base as a older yet good looking guy ran after me. I was laughing and he was smiling. His eyes were almost an icy blue color.

"Get back here Sunny!" He yelled and I hid while covering my mouth to keep quiet.

"Sunny come on. I admit that this is fun but I want to spend time with you before one of the others come back needing medical help." He said and I came out of my hiding place.

"Alright.......i understand." I said with a smile but the name was inaudible. Why couldnt i hear the name i had said?

End

I shook my head then washed off my face. In all of my other visions i could hear names clearly but this one i just....

"Sunny! Hurry up your breakfast is getting cold!" Mom yelled from down stairs and i hurried up. Rouge was already waiting for me since I didn't see him here in my room. Quickly I finished getting dressed before going down to the kitchen.

"Sorry. I had a vision that was a little odd." I said as dad sat down at the table.

"Oh? You wanna share what it was then or is this another fend for yourself kind of ones?" He asked with a chuckle making me shrug.

"I don't think it's important so I won't share the details. I will say that I think it was of someone I have yet to meet though." I said making him nod.

"Well I'm taking you to Lennox's base. There are a few people there who want to see just how much you can over power me now. Hell they might ask you to stay and let them watch you train up what I call a curse." He said making mom hit him on the head.

"You broke the curse and still have the power. So what if you passed a stronger version to Sunny. At least she has you to help her with it." She said making dad raise his hands in surrender.

"Right." He said then began to eat the food mom had cooked.

"I um...want to skip eating for now. I'm not very hungry." I said making them nod. This was normal. It was generally hard for me to eat after any kind of vision. After a bit I got up and went outside where Rouge was chasing birds.

"Rouge stop chasing the birds please." I said making him stop and run at me. Once he was in front of me he flopped onto the ground with his teeth showing and his tail wagging.

"Hey big guy." I said as I sat on the ground to pet him. He always let his teeth show when he was happy to see me.

"It's getting harder to feed him. You need to let him have raw meat." Dad said as he dame outside.

"He is too lazy to hunt. But I can probably get him to do it eventually." I said making Rouge huff and get up.

"Well are you ready to go? I'm sure they are all going to love seeing you ride in on that wolf." He said making me sigh.

"Can we wait until tonight? They want to see what i am so why not meet them like that?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I'll call and give Lennox a heads up. The people I want you to meet have never seen anything like us before." He said making me smile. Yeah I still lose control sometimes but my dad and Rouge would be able to keep me busy long enough for the sun to come back up if I were to lose control.

Time skip

I looked at the sky as I stepped out with my dad and Rouge. It was a beautiful cloudless night and I could already feel the heat rising in my body. I put my hand on Rouge right as I shifted giving him a quick shifting phase as well. Naturally as soon as dad had shifted his bike came to him and he got on. Once he got a little ways away from me I got on Rouge's back. I held his shoulders as he chased after my dad not even having any trouble keeping up with him.

After a while dad revved his bike quite loud making all of the lights go out. My guess is that he planned for that to give us a more dramatic entrance. As we pulled into the base all of the soldiers came running out and each of them looked stunned since Lennox had been the only one to ever see me or my dad like this.

"I'm guessing the lights are some new trick of yours Blaze?" Lennox asked as dad got off his bike and shut it off.

"Naturally." He said making some of the soldiers back up.

"What the hell are those?" One of them asked as I got off of Rouge.

"Humans but they have this curse from the devil." Lennox said and I stepped towards one of the soldiers that looked like a young man with blond hair.

"You are different. Why are you not in uniform like most of the others?" I asked making him back up as well.

"He and the others are recruits from a more laid back group. I'm giving them time to adjust to constantly having to wear uniforms." Lennox said making me tilt my head before going back to Rouge.

"Most of you already know Johnny but the woman with the wolf is his daughter Sunny and the wolf is named Rouge." Lennox said as Rouge growled a little.

"Why aren't they in their real forms?" A man with green hair asked.

"We don't have a chaice. At night we become this and when around true evil." I said and put my hand on Rouge's head.

"I want sunny to know everything. I think all of you might do her some good." Dad said making  the ones out of uniform look at Lennox who nodded.

"Go ahead. Sunny is good with keeping things secret." He said before each one of them just vanished making me look at my dad who was leaning against his bike. Suddenly I heard metal sounds before thudding. Once I looked at the cause of the sound I was shocked. Before me stood several giant robots.

"I am Optimus Prime." The tallest one said as they formed a half circle around us. Slowly they all introduced themselves and explained their situation.

A/n

Well chapter one is fixed and back up. Hopefully the next one will be out soon.