:) Sequal? OR Ending? :(

Hey guys i'm sorry. I've been realllllyyyyy busy with school lately. I'm in exams right now. I don't know if i'll be continuing my book. One of the main characters, one of my most favourite and funny characters are leaving. Her dad got a job 5 hours away and she's leaving soon. I won't be able to see her for a very long time which makes me not want to continue this book. Knowing me i'll probably put up a few more chapters because I promised her. The character that's leaving is Julie. She will be missing very much. Knowing me i'll probably cry when she leaves because she is very important to me and my friends. This book is based off of me and my two best friends. This was suppose to be our escape from life. To be able to picture ourselves in such an awesome book and be able to know that, that's us in the book! That's us!! But now that Julie's leaving.. It will just be me and Angel. SO THEN!!!! I'll either 1.End the book 2. Add more chapters on for Julie's sake (probably will) 3. Make a sequel (i'd love ideas from anyone) 4. I'm still figuring the fourth option out haha.

Well...It was fun being able to write for everyone. It was one hell of an adventure we took. I hope I'll see you next time. But until then..

I'm out, peace.

~E_D_L_M