Doctor's order

Ethan pov

"Doctor!!!" I call him and hurry to his office

''What!'' the doc screams from the other side of  the room a head.

'' It's the cat he pass out and he's cold and and I don't know what he has please help meeee!!! I look down to the most handsome guy I have ever seen in my arms I would have been happier if it was in another circumstance.

'' O my, but him down over there'' the doctor signal to the empty bed in the corner of his office and I hurry and but him down then I look as the doctor approaches and starts checking him.

'' What's wrong with him doc? Is he okey? Is everything fine? Is it serious? Is he going to die? Hes not going to die right doc?'' I stop asking questions and look at the doctor who has a face of if you fking stop talking I will gladly answer.

'' Well it seems that this cat hasn't been eating in a while and that mix with the drug make it worse''

'' What do you mean worse!!!!'' I sream.

'' Well he was kind of weak and two strong drugs that repress the only thing that keeps him going cause him to pass out and multiply the hunger and sickness'' what did he just say I understood somethings but not everything.

'' So that means?'' The doctor looks at me a little annoyed but continues.

'' Basically he's really sick '' oo why didn't he just say that.

'' What does he needs?'' I ask worried like, is it something serious or dangerous.

'' Um a lot of sleep and food that's it'' that's it really I don't believe him at all.

Even do his the doctor idiot the only doctor in this pack and you don't belive him.

Laden really not the time to talk and less if your going to insult me. Whatever, just saying but continued with your idioticy. Ugh shut up Laden.

'' But what about all the shaking and how cold he felt doc?''

'' He just had  low sugar and does are kind of the affects that causes sir'' really wow I need to learn a few things. See idiot listen to the doc.Yeah your right Lane but you know what is going to happen to him Laden.

What, what is there something wrong. No Laden our mate has to stay here now because he's sick and weak that means we have time to tame this wild cat I say with a smirk and feel Laden own smirk appeared now so I guess he understood what im saying.

The doctor starts giving me the medicine  he needs and told me to take to a peaceful place to rest. So i took him in my arm's and started walking ro the pack house when we got there papa was in the kitchen helping the omega with dinner I told papa everything and told him I was going to take him to my room to rest.

''To rest son only rest you don't want to scare him away'' he told me and started to laugh.

'' Very funny papa, very funny'' and childishly took my tongue out at him making him laugh more.

When he finish his crazy laughter attack I started walking the stairs to the third floor and keep walking to the last room to the left I enter my room that was decorated with grey, white and black color every where since does were my favorite colours.

I place my mate down in the bed and started getting his close out not all of it only his shirt that hided his delicious muscles my eyes travel to watch every spot in his face, neck and chest to memories every inch of his body I started to go lower and take his pants off I resisted on looking because then there was no stoping me.

I stop myself from looking and put the cover on top of him, saw his beautiful sleping face for a little while but then left to go talk to father about his staying with me in the pack house.  Then I come back to my room and cuddle with my mate when im finish arguing with him.

Dereck pov

I fell so conforble what three a my sleping in today. I start to move put im not falling and it fell so soft but why I don't know but I don't care it's so comfortable.

I keep moving to the right and something stops me from moving I get closer to try to figure what it is and start smelling it and ooh my god it smell like chocolate and strawberries mmmm my favourites sweets.

Instinctively I start to purr and move my body against it and the surprisingly I hear a moan wait a moan thats when a open my eyes and see that the pup is next to me.

That make me sit up and saw that   I was in a room his room obviously  because his smell was all over it but why, why has I in here.

'' Youe awake huh, I was starting to like what you where doing to me unconsciously in your sleep''.I growl at his stupid smirk.

''Why im I in your room,whatever Im leaving!"

  '' No your not, because your sick and the doctor say you need to rest so you have no choice but to stay until you get better then you can leave, well if you still want to leave.''

'' Im not sick and Im leaving!!'' I started to get up and go straight to the window and jump out of here  but my feet became weak on me and fell.

'' See you have to rest and stay here doctor orders are mine to follow.'' I stare at him angrily from the floor not being able to get up but not wanting help from him.

Please body heal faster!! I really want to leave this place and fast.

Im done finally hope you like it. Comment on what you think of the story so far or if there any error I will gladly fix it. 😉