5. Five Years Forward

It's been five years since I've loss lily and my parents

It's been five years since I've loss lily and my parents. Ethan and me decided to go with the pack that found us that day. To be honest it didn't seem like they were going to give us a choice. Which really didn't bother me as much as it should of. This pack would probably say I saved them but really it's the other way around, they saved Ethan and me. Without them we would've be rogues and I knew I didn't want that life. I wouldn't wish that life on anyone. It's not the way a wolf should live. A wolf should be surrounded by pack mates not all a lone.

I've been training to be Alpha ever since that day. My wolf and I have been fast learners and after five years we are finally really to have full control of the pack. Apparently Bryan stepped in on being Alpha until they found me and I have been slowly taking the reins from him ever since. I have to say Bryan did a really good job on leading the pack. He came out as a goofball at first but he's actually really serious with the pack. Bryan would be my Beta and I made Ethan my Gamma which is third in rank while Bryan would be my second.

Ever since I shifted I have had a constant ich to take over this pack and I'm finally going to be able to get rid of the ich. I still don't know if I'm fully ready for all the commitment being Alpha takes but my wolfs ready. It's been hard to make her wait this long. She's ready to prove herself to the pack. She wants them to know that a female can and will be Alpha.

Since being here I've learn more things about my wolf and the color of my eyes. Apparently Fate decides who can have yellow eyes and they only choose if this pack is in need of an Alpha. I also learned that the reason fate choose this pack to only have yellow eyed Alphas is because it was the first pack ever created. This packs blood line goes all the way back to the very first werewolf. There was a huge book all about the packs history and Bryan made me read it before I even started training.

At first training with Bryan proved to be difficult. Let me restate that training with Bryan when he was shirtless was difficult. The guy had abs to died for and I should know. It all started one day after our training session. I went to go get a shower like I usually do but I forgot my clothes. So I went out into the hall with just a towel and bumped into Bryan which wasn't unusual because we both live in the pack house. What was unusual though was when he shoved me up against the wall and kissed me. I have to say, it wasn't a bad unusual and it wasn't just a one time thing. Although, we never went to far with each other. In a way we both knew we had to save that part of ourselves for our mates.

Anyway before I could officially become Alpha I have to do a trail to see if I'm capable of being this packs Alpha. The trail is that I have to win against the strongest wolf in this pack and if I win, I was to be Alpha. I would have had to fight against Bryan but since he was my teacher and I knew all his moves it didn't seem fair so I'm fighting against the packs head warrior, Tyler. The trail itself seemed pretty easy but I knew not to get cocky until I win and winning is what I planed to do.

I go into the blue mat that has a circle around it. For the first half we're suppose to stay in human form. Then when someone wins we shift into our wolfs. The goal is to win two out of three. All I have to do is win twice and I'm Alpha.

We started circling each other and we sized each other up. He was tall and built in places I didn't even know you could be built in. I knew he was going to be a worthy fight. Like they say the bigger you are the harder you fall and from the size of this guys guns he was going to fall hard. My wolf and I wouldn't have it any other way. We wanted the pack to know that we are capable of taking care of them and if we had to drop one of them to show them that, then that's what we're going to have to do.

I continued circling him, waiting for him to make the first move. He grows impatient and takes a swing at my jaw. I dunk underneath his raised arm and get behind him. I trip him from behind but he catches his self and throws a punch to my stomach. His fist lands on my stomach and I'm a little winded. He goes for my jaw again but my hand catches his fist and I grip his fist until I hear his hand bones break. He recovers quick and lungs at me. I side set out of the way and he comes at me again. This time I let him, while we're falling I switch us around so I'm on top. Right when his head hits the ground, I have my hands around his throat. He struggles for a couple of minutes but eventually he submits.

"Shift." Bryan calls out. Tyler and I looked at each other and shifted into our wolfs at the same time. We circled each other again. I gave my wolf most of the control and we started looking for Tyler's weak spots. While circling him we saw that he was putting more weight on his left foot and he was limping a little on his right foot. My wolf and I attacked first we went for his right foot and bit down on it hard. We let go when he snapped his teeth at our tail. He lunged at us and went for our neck. We kicked him off of us and bite into his shoulder. He whimpered in pain and racked his claws across our face. My wolf and I snarled at him and jumped on his back. He went down and we went for his neck. With my jaws around his neck he submitted and bared his neck as best as he could.

I let him go and shifted back into human form. I put on a t shirt and shorts and went to hug Ethan and Bryan. "Ok. I'm bored now." I say and start walking toward the pack house knowing that Ethan and Bryan are following behind me.

____________________________________Vote and comment if you want. :)

Gif Info- https:/lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jOcz2FgGNl4/VahwFBP6AfI/AAAAAAAAACY/TC7B6EnYEeE/w426-h237/15%2B-%2B1