Drarry x Child

Harry sat at the table with his and Draco's daughter, Novalie. She had platinum blonde hair with green eyes. Draco was cooking breakfast and Harry was having a conversation with Novalie.

"But when can I go to Hogwarts daddy?" Novalie whined "When you get older darling." Harry said, a soft smile on his lips. "But I wanna go nowww" the small girl whined, Harry chuckled a bit "But you have to waitttttt" Harry glanced over at his husband, whom had a smile on his face as he finished flipping a pancake and putting it on the plate.

Novalie let out an adorable sigh "Fine" Draco sat a plate down in front of her and kissed her cheek, Harry cut the pancake into small pieces so she could easily eat it without choking. "How about we go to the park today?" Draco asked with a smile "That sounds nice,would you like that, Nova?" Harry looked at the little girl infront of him "Yay!" She says with excitement.

Harry went over to his husband and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind, plating a kiss on his cheek. "How are you so amazing?" Harry asked, Draco smiled "I dunno, I just am" Harry chuckled and turned his husband around to kiss him on the lips, Draco happily returned the kiss before pulling away "I love you Harry James Potter" Draco smiled "And I love you Draco Lucius Potter" Harry kissed him once more, Draco returned it before they both went and sat with their daughter, enjoying a family breakfast.

requested by multifandomtrash67 hope you liked it, I had fun writing it!