1. My First Day at Fukurodani Academy

"Kouuuuu! Wake up you lazy owl! We're going to be late for school, and I will NOT be late on my first day!" I yelled as I violently shook my sleepy cousin by his collar. Though all that shaking did absolutely nothing to wake the owl-haired boy. 

"Mouuuuuuuuu..... (f/n)-chan... five more minutes... I just had volleyball practice yesterday until 8..." Bokuto said groggily, his voice still thick with sleep.

I then sighed in defeat.

Kou really haven't changed at all... 

His white and black hair that seem to defy gravity, his huge golden owl-like eyes, his childish and cheerful personality, and his stupid habit of being able to sleep through an earthquake!

Well if Kou is not going to wake up when I'm nicely asking, there is only one way to get him to wake up...

And that is...

AN ICE BATH!!!!

"AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SOOOOOO COLLLLDDDD!!!!!!" Kou screamed as he flew out of bed wide awake.

"(F/N)-CHAN!! SOO MEAN!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DUMP COLD WATER ALL OVER ME TO GET ME TO WAKE UP!!!! AND NOW EVEN MY BED IS WET!!" whined the owl.

I huffed, "Well if you simply woke up when I asked you nicely you wouldn't be soaked right now." as I picked up a fluffy towel and threw it toward Kou, along with his Fukuronani school uniform that consisted of a white collared shirt, striped blue and white tie, gray blazers, and black pants.

"Well still... you could have just continue to be nice to m-"

"Kids! Breakfast is ready!" called aunt Chieko.

"We're coming!" I called back, "Come on Kou, hurry up and put your clothes on I will meet you down stairs."

~~Time Skip ~~

(Walking to Fukurodani)

"And then, and then I jumped and hit a f-"

"You hit feint and scored, hai hai, you have at least told me that like five times already." I replied with a bored tone.

"But (f/n)-chan! The feeling you get when you hit a feint is the best! HEY! HEY! HEY!" yelled Kou energetically as he continue to tell me his other awesome hits during their practice match yesterday.

I sighed as his story went in my one ear and out the other.

To be honest, I was scared. I'm so scared of messing up like how I did in Nekoma. 

What if my new classmates dislike me the moment they see me? What if they think that I look ugly? What if they think I'm dumb?

I was so caught up with my own thoughts that I didn't notice another person who joined us on the walk to school.

Well hello readers! 

I hope you are enjoying the story! (even though it probably really sucks...) 

I will really appreciate it if you guys will give me some feedback on my story since English is not my native language. (I'm Korean btw)

And I'm sorry that I kind of left this chapter on a cliffhanger... 

Sorry I was just feeling lazy...

And please don't blame me if I don't update soon 

-kawaiicat23  :3