April 17, 1779

I felt more pressure on my head then remembered I had a bandage on it. I ignored it, it was probably a scrape from when I dived into the ground at the park. I headed into the outhouse to check, seeing that my head was split open. Crap that didn't look good.
I didn't want to go to the nurse, so I went to Laf instead, knowing he was pretty good with medical stuff, and asked him what happened to my head. He answered, "Mon ami, I heard you fell at the park and went I came to see, your head was in terrible shape so I put that on to try to help it." Right, I fell, that's okay for him to think for now, right? No... I had to tell him.
I asked him who told him I fell and he said Alex. Wow, Alex was trying to cover up for me. I continued to tell him that that wasn't the whole truth and told him the story of the letters and me diving at Alex. My telling of it made me sound dumb, but it had to be done. Laf grabbed my arm and pulled me over to Alex. I got nervous thinking, 'What's he gonna do?' Laf retold my story to Alex, who was staring at me in shock the whole time. I panicked and started to run, but Laf tripped me and I fell again.
--------------------------------
I was fully conscious when I fell, but I didn't fight back. Alex and Laf both tried picking me up, but couldn't. How did Alex earlier...? They called Herc in, who then picked me up, showing no problems. He brought me back to our tent and set me on my sleeping bag. I sat up and quietly thanked him for it and everyone's face lit up seeing I was still awake. They started play-shoving me around until Alex shoved them all out of our tent, mouthing the word 'Mine.'
     He came back over to me and I got scared of what he was going to do this time. Laf popped back into our tent and started to say something, but Alex sprinted over and tackled him. He quickly got up and walked away. Him tackling Laf only made me more scared. If I don't do exactly what he wants, what could he do to me?
------------------------------------
     I started trying to talk to him, but couldn't get any words out, "Uh- um- I- uh-" He must've sensed I was nervous before I tried because before I could even get anywhere beyond that, his finger was over my mouth and he was saying, "Shhhhh." I was still nervous as all heck, and that didn't make anything better for me.
     I wasn't sure how nervous I looked, but he reassuringly smiled at me and started running his fingers through my hair. Why did I let this happen... How does he make me so calm!? I just watched him tackle one of the toughest people I know and he completely changed and is able to calm me down!?!?
     He started running his hand down my face to my chin. My god his hands are so soft, how could I fight this. He slowly lifted my head up a little, but he was so gentle? Again, how was it possible for this guy to have 2 completely different personalities within this short of time...
     Alex started moving his face closer to mine. Is he doing what I think he's doing? Do I back away or let him? He is my boyfriend after all... Before I can make a decision, his lips are on mine and he starts running his hands through my hair again. I swear he's a different person. He's so gentle, yet at the same time, he's not. I kiss him back and before I knew it, we were full-out making out.