13. When He Wants You To Move Into The Hideout

PEIN

"I want you to move into the hideout tomorrow.", Pein uttered.

That's right! You were still a part of the Akatsuki. You internally groaned, forgetting the fact that he invited you to join the organization.

"Tomorrow already?", You asked in disbelief, "Why so soon?"

"We had this conversation a month ago and you still don't plan on moving in?", He replied in a serious tone. Well, he did have a point. You were supposed to move in last month but you insisted to move in later.

You heaved a sigh as you placed your hands on your hips, "Alright then! I'm going tomorrow.", You informed.

"And one last thing, Y/N."

You arched an eyebrow, waiting for him to finish the sentence. "I don't want to give you any missions, you'll only be in the hideout. But you'll still be member.", He continued.

"Are you serious?", You sneered. "So I'll be the hideout's nanny? Look, I didn't sign up to be the nanny. I'm not doing your laundry and housework."

You folded your arms across your chest and gave him an icy glare. He closed his eyes for moment, trying to think things through. After a while, his eyes flutter open. His rinnegan staring right through your soul.

"I rarely go out as well. You're most likely to guard the base while the others are out. And you're a rogue ninja, you won't like it if people from your village see you.", He properly explains.

Pein had a point. The people from your village were still looking for you and since you don't want to deal with them, you ended up agreeing.

A slight smirk forms on his face after hearing your answer, "I'll be waiting for you.", He said.

SASORI

"Hey!"

Snapping out of your thoughts, you looked over to Sasori who still looks quite embarrassed after that kiss.

You raised an eyebrow at him so he continued, "I think it's much better if you move in with me."

You blinked.

Suddenly, everything became quiet and awkward. It's a little bit too soon for you to move in with him. "What do you mean?", You asked with a perplexed look.

He shrugged his shoulders and simply replied, "I won't come back to my old warehouse and I'm bringing all my stuff to the hideout."

You still didn't know why he wanted you to go with him. "What does that have to do with me?", You asked confusedly.

"That place we met, the old puppet warehouse.", He said, "I got all the parts already so there isn't anything left. And I know that you can't make more puppets since you lack a lot of materials."

It was a difficult decision. It's either you move in with him and do your hobby or stay at home, doing nothing since you don't have puppet parts. You closed your eyes, trying to make a decision.

"Fine, I'll go.", You sighed.

DEIDARA

A few days passed by, Deidara was already back at the hideout which means you're all alone in your apartment again.