Babygirl

The hot attractive girl, who was 5'11, walked into the 'Bad Girls', a lesbian club, looking for the next girl she'll dick down. Yes she had a dick. Don't judge. She walked over to the bar ordered sex on the beach cocktail. While she waited for her drink she took a quick glance around and found a girl that she could possibly take home with her tonight. There were many girls all around dancing with there friends. They were grinding on each other as she walked by with her drink. She walked around them and to the girl she notice just moments ago. She was sitting by herself at a table lost in her thoughts..

She took a seat across from her across from the girl. It seemed to bring her out of her trance. She smirked while looking at the girl.

"Hey baby girl wanna get dick down?"

The other girl then whined " What I'm a innocent girl " already standing up all offended as fuck looking like she'll pass out from just language.

The girl with the 7 and a half dick stood up and walked around the table to the 4"6 girl and sexually whispered " You're my favorite type of girl. I can make you uninnocent baby " into her ear and sat back down but this time pulled the girl into her lap "so what do you say you wanna be dick down ?" And slowly licked her lips, eyeing her up and down pulling her closer.

The shorter girl then said " but I don't even know your name " all nervously but allowing herself to be on the other girls lap.

She then said " My name is Leesy babygirl you better remember it cause you'll be screaming it all night long"

The innocent girl then stuttered and whispered " you don't even know my name"

Leesy then said " It's babygirl " already kissing up her neck " Are you ready to be dick down yet " she whispered.

She was still thinking about it, she never done something like this before heck she's still a virgin and here is a sexy girl like goddess trying to dick her down, hell she was only at this club because she barely became comfortable with her sexuality. She decided to just fuck the rules and go with it. " Yes fuck yes just dick me down"

Leesy just spoke "Then let's go babygirl. I know you want this dick and by the way it's above average, 7 and a half inches even when it's hard."

She then carried her out of the club and out to the Uber she ordered outside. Already kissing her up in the car and whispered " I hope you're ready to be so fucking sore."