Sabrina the Serpent

Devon's P.O.V

     I woke up with an email from the CW telling me all the details for the audition and on Sabrina's character. Apparently they can't find a good person for her they said a lot of people have already tried out, and they need to find her soon because she comes into play during the sixth episode. They made Sabrina a Southside Serpent. Who actually has a lot of mental problems she has depression and anorexia. I have anxiety yeah not gonna be triggered or anything. She becomes "friends" with Jughead and he helps her. Therefore she obviously wants to date him and she basically breaks up Bughead (Betty and Jughead.) Oh my god I would break up Bughead! She's horrible, but I need a job and I want to meet them oh well?  I read though the monologue I'd have to read for the audition. I have to try my best to learn this my audition is tomorrow because again they need to have this character soon. I'm so nervous but I can't freak myself out. I really really want this part. This monologue is insanely emotional too. It's Sabrina pouring out her heart and soul to Jughead about her anorexia. I really liked it. Even though I'm not anorexic I'm pretty small for my age I'm only 5'2" and 110lbs. So maybe they'll appreciate that. I hope I can play her well so people know how I should feel being her.

                         ~Time skip brought to you by Cami's obsession for Rick and Morty~ (lol)

Today is the day I'm in the audition room and there's only about five girls here including me I may actually have a chance. I go over my lines a few more times before they call me in. There are three people at a table I only regognize Roberto the creator of Riverdale. I'm so nervous. I had to introduce myself and give them my resume. One guy was going to be reading Jughead's lines with me. Ok I can do this. "Whenever you're ready?" One guy said I started:

Sabrina: "Juggy why are staring at me?"

Jughead: "Sabrina show me your legs."

Sabrina: "Juggy what are you talking about this isn't about me, we were talking about your dad?"

Jughead: "Why do you always wear knee high socks and why do you always just stare at my food and never eat?"

Sabrina: "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? That's just what I wear it's not a big deal and I'm just never hungry.

Jughead: "Sabrina please let me see?" "I want to help you."

Sabrina: "I've tried my whole life to be perfect to be the perfect student. The perfect witch for my aunts. The perfect friend for you, I warned you about Toni. I try so hard to be confident around people. I.. You have no idea what it's like to truly hate yourself every day. I tried to focas on your problems to help you! In all honesty Jug, you do everything for Betty and she never listens to you! I'll never be as good as her. Now you know I'm an even bigger freak than you thought! Go just go I know you're gonna give up on me like everyone else!

I finished and I'm full blown sobbing in this sence I honestly think it was perfect! The people whisper to each other a bit. They ask me how long I've been acting and if I can say Latin. More importantly if I could sing. Which kinda scared me but I actually could even though I'm terrified oh well maybe I won't have to. After that they said they would call me if I got a callback. I left the room and for the first time in a long time I felt truely confident about that audition.

Ok so that was intense sorry if that was too much I just got that idea for the character as Season 2 was going to be a lot darker. I probably won't mention depression too much. Anyway hope you like it.~NiallerxPrincess