Chapter 2: Lost and Found

You walk around the city of Seoul all alone looking for your family. But couldn't find them anywhere. It started to rain, and you started to cry as you walk behind a building. You found yourself sitting by a dumpster where you found a piece of cardboard to cover yourself from the rain. "What are we gonna do now Jackie?" You said to your toy monkey. 

A door suddenly opens and a tall young man followed by a shorter young man came out. The two men noticed you. 

"Neo gwaenchanh ni? (Are you ok?)" said the tall man. You didn't understand what he said of course, and he saw that you did not understand him. 

"Are you ok kid? Where is your mom and dad?" He said instead which you understand. Instead of answering, you just balled your eyes so the two men took you inside, wrapped you in a towel and gave you some hot chocolate.

 "What is your name? Asked the tall man. "I-I'm Y-Y/N" you said with a cracky voice. "That's a very nice name, I am Namjoon, and this guy right here is Yoongi" he said pointing to the shorter man. 

*In korean* "Ask her why she's crying" Yoongi said to Namjoon. "Oh yeah, we were just wondering why you were crying?" Namjoon asked. "Well... I'm lost... I can't find my family...I don't know where they are" you replied starting to tear up again. 

Namjoon comforted you as he transelated what you said to Yoongi. "Do you know where you last saw them?" Namjoon asked. "We we're in the airport because we were going home to Canada, and we were really late for our airplane so we had to run but then I forgot Jackie on the chair so I went back to get him and I told my mom... maybe she didn't hear me because when I turned around they were gone" you explained. 

"Wow that's some story." He said. *In Korean* "Hyung what are we gonna do, I think she said that her family accidentally left her in the airport." Namjoon said to Yoongi. 

"Maybe we should go to the airport tomorrow and ask if they can do anything about it. In the meantime, we'll let her stay in our dorm." Yoongi said. 

*In Korean* "Hey I'm back... who are you?" asked another man carrying some drinks. *In Korean* "This is Y/N she got separated from her family" Replied Namjoon. 

"What did he say?" You asked Namjoon. "He was just asking who you were... oh right, his name is Hoseok." "H-ho-sok? N-Nice to meet you" you said.

 "Um hellooo" he said with a bright smile. "I am Hoseok... uhh sorry sorry I no... uhh English speakue." You smiled at him since he was trying hard to speak to you. 

"Oh you very good smile! Oh yeah!" You laugh at him. 

"How do you say thank you?" You asked Namjoon. "Gomabseubnida is how you say thank you." He replied. "G-gomnu--" you try saying 

"Go-mab-seub-ni-da" explained Namjoon. "Ah ok... umm gomabseubnida?" You said.

 "Oh waw good good" Hoseok said with thumbs up. You smile at how funny he was.

Suddenly, a man came in, who seem to be their manager. They all stood up from where they were sitting and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo PD nim" they all said.

 *In Korean* "Annyeonghaseyo... why is there a kid in here?".

 " Ah.. sir this is Y/N... and well... she kinda got separated from her family..." explains Namjoon. "Oh well does she know where she last saw them... If she does go to where she last saw them and see if someone comes back for her then get back here as soon as you can we have a lot to talk about... Oh right there's going to be a new recruit coming in soon probably in a few we-" 

"But sir-" interrupted Namjoon. "

No buts we gotta get things done, we don't need distractions." Said PD nim. From the looks of their conversation, it didn't seem too well. You felt as if their manger did not want you there.