four

07

07.42

eunhee's point of view

we both safely arrived at the school gate, while doyeon kept talking about what boys she wished to get into a class together while i on the hand chose to quietly listen to her, still not being in the mood to function as a proper human being. but then again when was i ever?
suddenly she grabbed my hand and began to run towards the entrance of the school building, dragging the poor me with her.

"what the fuck doyeon??? why are you- we suddenly running?!" i screamed to her.

"don't you see the mass over there, the classlists must have been hung out already! gotta see if any cute boys are in there!!"

"and why do you have to drag me with you??" i complained

but instead of answering me, she decided to ignore my question and continued running.
arriving at the board, with all the lists of the students, i could finally take a breath and curse at my so called best friend. having long letting go of my hand, doyeon was trying to get through the mass of students, which wasn't exactly too hard for her tall body. as i waited for her to get back a boy and his friend went past me but not without giving me a wink and a smirk.
of course it was the almighty wink boy, park jihoon and his rather quiet friend bae jinyoung. wait-
am i right now really getting red because of-

"eunhee!!!" doyeon came back all of the sudden screaming my name,

"can you please not scream doyeon??"

"uhm- no? we're in a class together!!! as i already predicted of course" she said while flipping her hair. "why aren't you happy?"

"i am. well more or less i guess. i'm still too tired to celebrate it though sorry doyeon."

"anyway, i have even better news!!",

"jihoon is in our class?"

"yeah!!!!
wait how did you know?"

"he just send me another wink" i briefly replied.

"what? where is he?? how could i have missed him???" doyeon whined as she frantically looked around for her dreamboy.

"you're so lucky that you've been friends with him practically all your life",

"not really but okay."

"can't you introduce me to my future husband?"

"why would i? we're not even close anymore."

"pretty please?" she pleaded with a puppy look.

"no. also you have plenty of 'future husbands'."

"that's because i love them all hehe",

"yeah sure you don't even know them personally yet. what if they turn out to be dicks?"

"well that's why i have-"

the sudden ring of the bell, informing students that class would start in 10 minutes, haltet doyeon from continuing.

"okay aside from your many husbands, did you remember where the classroom is located?",

"who am i?"

"a hopeless fangirl."

"i am doyeon, your skilled navigator! let's go, i want to meet my husband!!"

"lead the way my dear navigator."

  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

a/n
i'm sorry this is so boring
but uh i may
have a surprise for you next chapter? ;)