Crossroads Chapter 3

Matt's P.O.V

So that was craazy. Yeah, I know, I know. Who becomes a couple after knowing each other for a day? Well, I really like her, and I'm glad she said she'd be my girlfriend, but I don't know if she's really into me. Huh. Never mind. "Hey yo Matt!!!" Nash called. "You going to the boardwalk with us?" No, I said to him,"I already went." With who? Taylor popped out of nowhere. I said No one, trying to act cool. They could clearly tell that I was lying, but they just left to go without me and said bye. "Whoo, finally alone in my room. Maybe I could visit (y/n)." I walked across the hall and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" (y/n) questioned. "It's just me, Matt." and the door swung open. "Hi, she said, wanna come in? You're welcome anytime." Thanks, I replied. "Hey, where's your dad?" Oh he's just downstairs in the guest cafe, (y/n) said. I walked in her room, and sat on the nearest bed. "Hey, hey you, lazybum." What now? I said to (y/n). "Get off the bed, it's mine." Ok, ok, and then she playfully pushed me off.

I went to the other bed, and she came and sat next to me. She leaned in my shoulder, and I noticed that she had so many bracelets on her right arm. "Hey, why do you have so many bracelets on?" I asked. She said shh, and to keep a secret. I asked why, but she didn't answer, she just took them off and showed me her scars. I paused, and after, I gave her a questioned look on my face. She said,"Thank you. Thank you for saving me, but you can't love me, I'm terrible." Tears started filling her eyes. I comforted her and reminded her that I love her, and nothing can change that. It's ok. "Thanks," she said.

The next day was the 2nd and last day of Magcon, but we were staying in NJ for a week. I woke up to Shawn and the Jacks singing a lullaby, and I told them to stop and I pulled up the covers to hide my grumpy face. "What's wrong? Is wittle baby Matthew sad?" Cameron said in a baby voice. Nothing, I said. Just leave me alone for now. I got up ignored them, and continued my daily routine. Again, I went to (y/n)'s door, and knocked. She opened it, and I nervously asked her if we could take another stroll along the boardwalk. "Hey dad, can I go to the boardwalk with Matthew?" Sure honey! She turned to me and said yes. "Great! Meet you there in half an hour." I went back to my room and changed while ignoring the guys.

From now on, at the end of every chapter, I'm gonna say sorry for making sucky chapters, hehe. ~ @mattismyinspiration