Chapter 6. A Year Or Two

One Week Later..

Jay POV

Bey Just Left To Go Get Ready For The VMA'S. I'm Home Trying To Get Blue Ready But She Insists On Watching Paw Patrol.

"Blue come on or we gonna miss mommy." I Said.

"But she can hole on." She Said Causing Me To Laugh.

"It's hold lefty and no she can't cause she wants to see you before she goes on."

"You waiting my wife." She Said.

I Tried To Understand What She Said But This Toddler Talk Is Just Difficult But It Finally Hit Me. She Meant Waisting My Life.

I Got Her Dressed As She Talked To Me. Once I Was Finished I Looked At Her Hair And I Didn't Know What To Do So I Just Left It.

We Were Ready To Roll In Ten Minutes. I Strapped Her In The Car Seat As Our Driver Drove.

"Mommy...mommy!" Blue Called For Bey.

Bey's Mouth Widened. Blue Ran To Her Of Course Bey Had To Pick Her Up And Do All That Extra Stuff.

"You look so beautiful baby." She Said To Blue.

"You look matical ball. You..you glidering."Blue Said.

"A disco ball huh?" Bey Said Giggling.

"Beyoncé your on in five." Her Assistant Said.

"Good wuck."

They Gave Each Other A Kiss On The Lips Before She Handed Blue Back To Me.

"Break a leg." I Told Her.

She Forced A Smile Before Walking Off. We Went Out Into The Audience Sitting Down Next To Kelly.

"Aunyie Kel." Blue Said Kissing Her Cheek.

"Hi munchkin. Shawn..." She Said.

I Nodded My Head, I Knew Bey Told Her What Happened Cause All Before She Would Talk To Me Like A Normal Brother And Sister Would But She's Been Givin Me The Cold Shoulder.

Blue Started Dancing And I Was So Shocked Normally She's Shy Around People.