#1 The nape that stared it all

Michael POV

Michael it just 4th grade nothing bad is going to happen my mom said I am sure you will be a good little boy who will make lots of friends. Ya but mom nobody in these stupid schools get me like when I start talking about Pokemon or PAC man they just look at me weird. Look sweetie I know it hard trying to make friends and every thing but somebody will come around and start talking to you i just know it.

That the thing about my mom is she always thinks that every thing is all like puppy's and unicorns because she had a prefect child hood and found the man of her dreams since kindergarten but the things for me is everything just goes bad.

(Time skip to break)

And here I am sitting here all alone like always because​ kids think i am weird. Will now it just me and my pokemon cards like always my only friends what is a creeper to do. But the thing is i feel like i am not alone for some reason so that when i start looking around and when i look in the back of me i see a boy that is in my class two. Jeremy i think is his name the only reason i know his name is because​ he is to tall to forget.

But then i see something in his hands they look like pokemon cards. Wait so i am not the only one who plays with pokemon cards that really good to know should i go talk to him or not i don't know.when i was thinking into space i didn't really know that i was staring at him for a really long time when i was back to earth i just see him waving at me so i wave back and give him a little smile.

But when i smiled he looked down and i thought i did something wrong and i don't know what. So i was was about to walk up to his table and ask if he wanted to be my friend but when i was half way to his table the bell ringed and he got up and ran back to class as fast as he can.

When we got back to class the teacher said that she was going to read the class a story and two take a sit in are desks. We were half way through the story when I started to feel very sleepy because the book my teacher was reading was boring as heck. Then next thing I knew my teacher was waking me up by calling mine and that kid Jeremy name and not going to lie she sound pissed.

Michael and Jeremy if you two are going to waste your class time catching z then you can spend lunch time here reading this whole book together. I was surprise! I mean I didn't care that i stayed in for lunch because I have nothing better to do. But what surprise me was that I am not going to spend lunch alone like I always do.

(Time skip to lunch)

So the bell stared to ring for lunch and all of the kids beside me and Jeremy ran out of the class. My teacher told us to sit in the back and start reading the book out loud and when we are done we have to write what it was about and then we can go hang out with our friends. All I wanted to do at that moment was laugh and say jokes on you I don't have any friends but I knew that would just get me into  more trouble than I already was so I just keep my mouth shut.

After what our teacher told us what to do she went back to her desk and me and Jeremy got up very slowly and walked to the sites all the way in the back. When we sat down we just didn't say anything and then after like a minute he opened the book and asked if I wanted to read first. I didn't know what to say so I just start reading

( I'm sam, Sam I Am, That Sam I Am, That Sam I Am i do not like that Sam I Am,Do you like Green egg and ham) after I read he started to read and i could tell he was nervous after that we did the draft and we were both done at the same time and we both got up and gave are papers to our teacher and she said thank you and next time try to stay a wake or you will stay after school and i will call your moms it that clear. 

Yes Ms. We both said at the same time after she said that we can go out side or just stay in here because we only had 2 hours left. And we both said that we would just stay in class. So me and Jeremy both sat at our own desk and we just sat there not saying anything so that when I took out my Pokemon cards and when I look up I see Jeremy looking at me surprise and I just smiled and then I got up and I ask if he wanted to play together.

He just look at me for a few seconds and then he nods and so I sit in the desk next to him and I ask if he had any cards or that we need to share and he just got up and pulled something out if his pockets and he said that he has some. Even though I knew he had cards anyways. After playing for at less for an hour it was actually really fun to play with another person then just me. After he won for like the second time he got up and stared jumping up and down and I just laugh and he had a nervous smile and sat down.

Sorry about that I got a little to happy he said and I said that it was fine that he was having fun and that all that mattered to me. And he just smiled that when I started  to ask him questions like if he ever played this game with anyone before and he told me no.

I said same and he just smiled that when he asked me a question and he said if I had any friends what so ever and I said no and told him that I tired to make friend but when I start to talk about video games and all that type of nerd things that make me will me they just call me a loser right after and just walk away.
After I said that there was a few seconds of silence but then out of nowhere he said You want to be friends? I didn't know what to say and i just looked at him all surprised. And then he got scared and said We don't have to he said really fast. And I cut him of by saying that I would love to be his friend and I was just really surprised and that why I was looking at him like that.

Then the bell for the end of lunch range and all the kids came back to the class and I sat next to Jeremy for the rest of class when school was over we were the last ones to leave and when we got out of class we just talked about Pokemon and PAC man and then I saw my mom waiting for me by the school gate and that when I told Jeremy goodbye and that I would see him tomorrow.

And he said see you tomorrow buddy and with that we went are ways. When I got to my mom she asked how was school and I respond that one word that she thought would never come out of my mouth about school. Perfect!

( Authors Note)
Hey two who ever is reading this so just so you know that this is the first book I ever wrote and halfway thought writing this I didn't even know what to write but if any of you have any suggestions please let me know and i will will see you all in the next chapter 🎮💙😜