#2 Jeremy first date

Michael Pov
(Few years later)
So after the whole squip thing that happen between me and Jeremy he was finally free from that supper crazy computer. But it been a year since that happen and i got my best friend back and now Jeremy is going to go on his first ever date with Christine.

I am happy for him don't get me wrong but for some reason I don't want him to go on this date and I don't know why. I know he wanted to be with Christine since the 7th grade and now that he is going I just want him to stay here with me.I guess I am just a little scared that he will leave me again I don't really know.

When I was thinking I heard the door to my room open and all I see is Jeremy and wow I got to say he looks really hot in that outfe... What am I thinking he is your best friend you can't think of him that way. Hey Jeremy what are you doing here aren't you going on a date with Christine?

Ya I am but I am so scared I don't think I can do this what if I fucking ruin everything and then she doesn't want to go out with me after all or even worse doesn't even want to be my friend He said in a big panic.

Dude come down this is Christine were talking about she is one of the most nicest girls in the whole school she will still be your friend even if she see you as a friend after this date but I doubt that she will just break up with you after one date. Your right thanks Michael your the best.

Your welcome now please come down take a deep breath and go pick up your date before your late. He turn to look at my alarm clock that Was next to my bed and he look so scared like he was going to die. Oh crap ok I got to go thanks Michael he said and ran out of my room and the house.

After he left I felt my smile fade away why was I so sad about him going on the stupid date with the girl of his dreams. I just decide to just forget about it and call Jake and Rich over so we can hang. So I picked up my phone and called Jake. After a few rings he finally answered.

Hello?
Hey Jake it Michael I was wondering if you and rich aren't doing anything if you would like to come over?
Sure we will be there in a few.
Ok cool but I only have one rule!
And what rule is that?
That you two better not do anything in my house if you know what I mean deal?
Deal!

With that he hung up I hope Jeremy the best on his first date.

(Author note)
Hey guys I hope this is a good chapter I know it short but I couldn't really think on what to write and if you have any ideas on what the next chapter should be please let me no and I will see all you in the next chapter 💙🎮😜