9- "Not much of a talker aye?"

Sarah's pov

So, were you coming to the party tonight?

I looked down at my phone seeing a text from one of my friends at school and since Ashton was at our mom's house it seemed like I'd be back before he got home.

Yhea, be there in 10

I sent her back and went upstairs to change into some party clothes.

****************************************************

At the party

I walked into the huge house, that was filled with literally thousands of kids I knew from school. I walked around looking for my friend, and I found her in the kitchen handing out drinks to people.

"I thought you said I'll see in 10?", she said handing me a red cup.

"Well, I had to make sure Ash wasn't gonna know."

"Oh, got you.", she said and walked off to talk to somebody else. Leaving me to hand out some drinks to people.

"Can I say, you look smoking hot in that outfit."

I looked up seeing one of the football members smiling at me, and I nodded; I was just trying to stay calm.

"So, what's your name?"

"Just ignore him Sarah ", I said to myself, and handed another girl a drink.

"Not much of a talker aye?"

I just glared at him and handed out more drinks.

"You look like my type of girl, if you know what I'm saying.", he said and walked closer toward me.

"Can you stop being an annoying asshole."

"Oh, now you wanna talk, huh?"

"Just take a drink and go away."

"No, you're too beautiful for me to just walk away."

"Look just leave me alone."

He walked closer toward me, and pushed me up against a wall and pinned me there, I got nervous and started panicking.

"Look sweetheart I'm not taking no for an answer."

Panicked I punched him and ran out the back door and headed to Michael's house.

hey guys

It's another Clifford-hanger get it cuz there's a cliff in his name.... No? Okay, I'll go home..

Xoxo, Mikayla