Chapter 2

Warning ⚠️: Smut!¡!
(Noah's POV)
NighttVic
annietheemo
The whole car ride was filled with sexual tension. He had his hand on my thigh, drawing patterns with his fingers. Once we arrived at my dorm, as soon as the door was shut and locked, he pushed me against the nearest wall. He puts his lips on my neck and sucks, creating a hickey that'll be a bitch to hide later. I pull him closer to me by his belt making no space between our bodies whatsoever. He starts grinding our hips together, making our crotches have some kind of friction. I hit his hat off of his head and tangle my hands in his hair, trying to suppress a moan when he kisses a spot on my neck that seemed wired straight to my dick. He pulls back and leans towards my ear. I could feel his hot breath fanning my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "Don't hold back, I wanna hear you, babe." I let out a small moan from his words and he begins to unbutton my shirt, sliding it off my shoulders. I gently push him off of me and take his hand, leading him to my bed. We kick off our shoes and socks as I lay down on my bed. After he pulls his shirt off he gets on top of me, and starts kissing me again. He then starts kissing down my body, stopping at my nipples to lick them before continuing downwards. Once he got to top of my jeans, he looked at me with a playful glint in his eyes and a smirk plastered on his lips. I look back at him with a desperate look on my face. He then unbuttons and pulls down my jeans, to my ankles. He rubs his hand on the bulge in my boxers and I buck up my hips, wanting more of the friction his hand provided me with. He brings his head down and mouths at the bulge making me moan and desperately plead, "please, no more teasing." He pulls down my boxers and my dick pops out, hitting my stomach. He brings his mouth to my top and rubs the precum that gathered up on his lips. He then takes the whole trip in his mouth, swirling his tongue once before deep throating me. While he does this, he takes off his pants and takes out his dick, jacking off simultaneously. I tangle my fingers in his hair and pull on it occasionally. While doing this he lets out a moan, which sends vibrations through my dick, making me buck my hips forward. He pulls off of my dick with a 'pop' making me let out a whine of protest. He laughs and pulls out a bottle of lube and a condom. He smirks and pulls my legs apart, exposing my puckered hole (fuck hole blueblackjosh houng10316 ). He lubes up three fingers and gently pushes one inside me. He starts moving it in and out, then adds a second finger, scissoring them. Then he pushes in the third one where he bends his fingers up and hits the bundle of nerves, making me moan. "Fuck, Miles, I need you- ahh." He removes his fingers, puts on a condom and lines up his dick. "Ready?" I nod my head, "yes, yes, now get inside of me now." He laughs, "Well aren't you needy?" He pushes his dick halfway in and I squeeze my eyes tightly together to get used to such a big intrusion. After I get used to it he starts moving, gaining speed after every thrust. I was moaning uncontrollably, my knuckles white from gripping the bed sheets so tight. He was thrusting so fast the bed was banging against the wall. I scratched my finger nails down his back, and he groaned, picking up speed. He leans down and leaves more hickeys on my exposed skin. When I started getting closer and closer to climaxing, I reached down and pumped my dick. He hits my hand away and starts jacking me off himself. I let out moans that we're getting louder and louder, "fuck fuck fuck fuck, Miles please don't stop I'm- I'm gonna cum." He grunts, "me too." I lasted only a few seconds later, cumming on both of our chests. Miles spills I into the condom and we both ride out our highs. He pulls out and throws the condom on the floor somewhere before plopping down beside me on the bed. We both were tired and out of breath. "20," I say, half asleep. "Hmm?" He says, moving closer, and pulling me to his chest. "My age is 20," I say, pulling the covers up on us, and falling into a deep sleep.