Leo x Reader

A/N- GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM CAMP?!?! That's right me. Anyways I had an amazing time, but i got dragged across a field by my brother after i threw colored cornstarch at him. My knees/legs/ankles are super scratched up and I'm still scratching blue and green out of my scalp but it was worth it. Hope you enjoy this

"Umm (Y/N) what's this?", Leo asked looking at you.

"ITS A SAMOYED PUPPY!", you yelled holding the fluffy ball of joy.

"Are you sure this is a smart idea?", he asked

"IT WAS A PRECIOUS PUPPY ABANDONED AND I ADOPTED IT!", you yelled defensively hugging it to your chest.

"Ok, ok.", he said slowly.

"Ok. Me and fluff-ball are going to the best store to shop for the baby.", you stated.

"....fluff-ball?", he asked.

"Yes.", you said going to the pet store.

*timeskip about 6 years later*

"C'mere my child.", you said looking up.

Your daughter walked over. "Yes mom?", she asked smiling at you.

"Not you I meant the dog.", you said as the massive dog climbed into your lap.

"Oh.", she said walking off.

Later

"Guys I'm home!", you called out coming back from the store.

"Yay! What'd you get?", (d/n) asked running up.

"I got bacon treats for the dog, apples, pineapple, cantaloupe, etc.", you said setting some bags down.

"Did you get me any candy?", she asked excitedly.

"No.", you said.

"Why not?", she asked.

"Because it's unhealthy to eat that many. It's like drinking straight up coffee creamer.", you said.

"Haven't you done that before?", Leo asked helping you unload.

"Shhhh.", you said covering his mouth.

Later

"Come here fluff-ball.", Leo called for the dog, but he didn't answer.

"Fluff-ball!", (d/n) called.

"Come here, love!", you called from the kitchen at you dog ran over happily.

"Are you kidding me? Mom has given the dog so many nicknames it forget its actual name!", (d/n) said grumpily.

"I swear your mom spoils that dog more than us.", he said shaking his head.

Later

"Ok that's it!", (d/n) yelled storming into the room you were in with the dog.

"Mom!", she yelled as Leo walked in.

"Who's your favorite? Me or the dog.", she said crossing her arms.

"Uhhh.", you said glancing between her and the dog.

"This'll end well.", Leo mumbled.

"I'm uncomfortable.", you said.

"Mom.", she said sternly.

"Ok my favorite is....", you said

First ending

"(d/n) you're my child. Of course I love you more than the dog. I may have had her longer, but you're my real child.", you said hugging her.

"IN YOUR FACE DOG IM THE FAVORITE!", she yelled pumping her fist in the air giving you a cheek kiss and ruffling the dogs fur.

You bent down and hugged the dog by its neck in a sorry hug

2nd ending

"I LOVE BOTH FO YOU EQUALLY DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE!", you screamed running out.

"I knew this would happen. She loves dogs too much.", Leo said.

The dog licked (d/n) leg and jumped up and gave her a hug (my boxer used to do this)

"Ya, ya. Love you too buddy. No hard feelings I guess.", she said ruffling his head

A/n
I UPDATED ON MONDAY IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF AND IM SLEEP DEPRIVED
WOO I HAD SO MUCH FUN BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS CANT TAKE A SERIOUS PICTURE (minus Morgan)

A/nI UPDATED ON MONDAY IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF AND IM SLEEP DEPRIVEDWOO I HAD SO MUCH FUN BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS CANT TAKE A SERIOUS PICTURE (minus Morgan)

I'm the fluffy brunette

Word count: 583