The battle of Chicago begins

Here we are. As promised. Told you I would update again sometime in the two weeks while I'm on brake. We're almost finished this book D: but do not worry if you guys want (I was planning to anyway) I can do Age of Extinction as well.

I snapped back to reality and turned to Sam. "We need to find where the asshole is." I said and started to climb down the ladder with Sam close behind.

"How are we gonna do that?" He asked and I looked at him as we continued to walk. "I really hate to say this, but we need Simmons to track the call. Find out where he's heading." I said as we walked back in where everyone was busy running around.

I saw Simmons and Dutch walking along, well Simmons was in a wheel chair, but I quickly ran over to them.

"Simmons, we need you to trace a call for us." I said as I grabbed Sam's phone and handed it to Dutch.

Not long after we gave Sam's phone to them they rolled into the hanger and got to work.

"The call was placed en route. I'm hacking into the phone's camera now." Dutch said, soon feed from a security camera came up on screen.

"I can triangulate this. Ok, it's Chicago cell site. There, I've got it." Dutch said as a diagram of the building came up on screen. "Trump Tower. Lower penthouse." He said and patted him on the shoulder.

He then gave me a gps that had the coordinates to the building on it. "Alright. I should go grab my gear and a small team." I said and was about to walk away when Sam spoke up.

"I'm coming with you." I turned around and looked at how serious he look. "You sure?" And he nodded his head.

"You know I'm only doing this so take down this bastard. But if you come along I will help save your girlfriend." I said and Sam nodded.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Epps start to walk over to us. "I'm coming with you two. Knowing the amount of trouble you two get into." He said and I laughed a little bit.

"Come on. I have a car we can use." He said and we walked out of the hanger.

~~~

While we where driving Epps threw his phone into my lap while he still kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm not sure if you still had everyone's contacts still but I sure do." He said as I unlocked it and went into his contacts.

Sure enough a bunch of names I have not seen in a long time where listed. A small smile appeared on my face as I scrolled though the list of names.

I tapped on the first one and after a couple of rings he picked up. "What up man?" A familiar voice can through.

"Sorry to disappoint man but we need you and the boys." I said and the line went quiet.

"Now that is a voice I have not herd in a long time. Not since NEST was taken over by the government. Also what's this about needing us again?" He finally spoke up and I laughed.

"I good to here from you too." I said and soon the smile was whipped off my face and I sighed.

"I'm sure you've been watching the News. Me and Epps are going to Chicago to take down the Decepticons." I finished and there was a sigh from the other side.

"I gather everyone. You and Epps get your ass here." He said and I laughed.

"See you soon." I then hung up and gave Epps his phone back and sat back until we came finally arrived in the neighborhood where most of them lived. We drove by there house and saw some gathering around a couple of pickup trucks.