chapter 1. out

I'm finally out! After 3 years damn. I went in when I was 15 now I'm 18! Oh oops I forgot to introduce my self, I'm Miranda Hayes I am 5'4.5 I have long wavy raven black hair that goes down to middle of my back and really dark brown eyes. That's basically me oh yeah let's talk about my Piercings and tattoos, for my Piercings I have a lip ring, nose ring, both of my ears fully pierced and a regular tongue piercing for my tattoos they start from my right hand all the way to my elbow then I have a tattoo on my left ribs that says "everything happens for a reason" and on my left collarbone I have a space ship with little people floating to it and on the top it says get "get me out of here",on my left wrist I have the year I was born in which is 1998, under that I have 5 tally marks, so yeah those are basically all my tattoos. Now today is Sunday and tomorrow is the first day of the school year ugh....dreadful. when I went to juvie my family basically disowned me but....it's okay cuz I don't give a flying f**k 😜 good thing is that while I was in there I had a little money saved up so I recently moved into a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with a shower and bathtub 2 living rooms and 1 kitchen if I think of it its quite big for an apartment i don't know what I'm going to do with the extra bedrooms maybe Ill make one room my tattoo office because I have a business in piercing and tattooing and then the other will be the guest room. Anyways I should go to sleep for tomorrow I cant wait to see the teachers / principal's face when I walk through those halls, but the best part is seeing all the little skanks try to fight me or talk back.