I'm stronger than you deal with it

Lucy's~

I sigh as I walk away from the shocked blue exceed. 'Hm... I'll think I'll go see if my apartment is in good shape...' I think to myself as I walk towards the guild doors.

I was just about to open the door when I hear someone shout my name. "LUCY!! Fight me!" Yells a certain pink haired bastard.

I turn around to face him, an devious smile on my face, while I'm surrounded my black aura.

"Gladly!" I hissed at him. He looks shocked at first and then smiles his usual toothy grin.

"Out side you two!" Yells Mira. I just nod my head and walk out side, Natsu following close behind.

I watch as all the guild members place their bets. Almost everyone in the guild bet that I was going to lose and Natsu was going to win.

Only Ojii-San, my brother, and Happy voted for me. I look over at my brother and my grandfather, they both had huge grins on their faces knowing all those Jewels were going to be theirs.

I sigh turning my attention back to Natsu. "You make the first move, Pinky...." I say bored.

I watch him, my hands in my pockets as he runs at me bringing his fist back about to punch me.

I just stand there as he comes closer and at the last second I put up a barrier up, stopping his fist completely.

His eyes widen as I disappear and reappear behind him. Without removing my hands from my pockets, I kick him in the back, giving Natsu no time to respond to my disappearance.

He goes flying, breaking through many trees. Knowing he was still conscious, but will have a nice long walk back to where I was.

I sigh as I sit down on the ground, not caring all the whispers that were coming from the guild members, like

"What is she doing?!"

"Is she crazy?!"

"She didn't even take her hands out of her pockets yet..."

"She's must be a lot stronger than before..."

I block out the whispers coming the guild, I just sit there looking up at the sky, relaxing.

~FIVE MINUTES LATER~

I groan as the idiot comes back pissed off, mumbling curses. I sit still continuing to look up at the sky not bothering to move or stand up.

He runs towards me and ends up throwing punches and kicks at me, only for them to be blocked by barriers blocking every attack of his and then disappearing.

"GRR! I've had enough of this!" Natsu says backing of a little. "Roar of the Fire Dragon!!!!!" A column of fire comes spiraling towards me.

I slowly turn my head towards the fire cyclone. I raise my hand and with a flick of my wrist the column of fire disappeared.

I sigh growing bored of this, I turn my attention to Pinky. "Pinky, I thought this would be more fun.... You haven't even made me use my magic yet...."

His and everyone's eyes widen besides gramps and my brothers. "Well I guess this was enough for today I'll end this, so you can stop embarrassing yourself...."

I slowly stand up, regaining my balance, I turn to face Pinky. I flick my wrist and he goes flying into the air.

I teleport above him, planing on ending this. A devious smile appears on my face as I say "Boo!"

His eyes widen as I slam my foot into him slamming him into the ground. I watch as a huge crater forms around him, leaving Pinky in a huge crater.

I slowly land on the ground and walk over to Ojii-San and Imouto. Every member of the guilds mouth was a gap and their eyes were wide filled with horror.

"Ojii-San and Imouto you better give me my share of the Jewels." I say bored, looking at the pot of jewels.

"Nah, your can't get any cause your still mad at me." Says Laxus, who was smirking at me. I punch his arm lightly, smiling slightly back.

He pouts as he rubs his arm, crying fake tears. "Oww! That hurt, Lucyyy!!!!" He says whining.