Spending Time Together

*Ellie's P.O.V*

          When we got to the pool everyone except Shawn and Izzy jumped right in, Because Izzy thinks the water is cold, and Shawn wants to stay beside her the whole time. Cam brought his go pro so we can post on twitter later. 20 minutes later I saw Shawn push Izzy in.

"SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES!!!" Izzy screamed as Shawn laughed.

          Then they talked a little and I saw them go under water. when they came back up Izzy put her head on Shawn's chest and mumbled something I could not hear.

"ELLIE LOOK AT WHAT I GOT ON CAMERA" Cam said with his cute goggles on.

"What did you get?" I asked as he held up the camera.

          It was a video of Shawn and Izzy kissing under water.

"DELETE THAT SHE WILL KILL YOU CAM" I yelled as I snatched the camera out of his hand.

"Finnnnne!!"

*Back at the hotel*

          Everyone went to their rooms, Matt and Taylor, Nash and Hayes, Carter and Aaron, Jack & Jack, And me and Izzy went to Cam and Shawn's room.

"Hey Ellie wanna go see a movie?" Asked Cam

"Sure!"

"What movie?"

"Uh, I have always wanted to see Split"

"Ok!" Cam agreed.

          So while me and Cam go see a movie Shawn and Izzy are gonna go on a picnic at the park

* in the car*

"1 TIME 2 TIME SHE CAN OH YA, SHE A GOOD GIRL BUT YA KNOW SHE BAD THOUGH!!!" Sang me and Cam in the car.

          As we Listened to She Bad on Pandora we saw that a wreck had happened so we were stuck in traffic. So cam decided to post a tweet of the pool.

@CameronDallas: AT DA POOL!!!

"Who is in the picture?" I ask

"Carter"

"Oh"

"Who did you think it was?"

"Shawn."

"Nope!"

*At the movie*

          Cam had his arm around me, there were a lot of people and we sat slap in the middle. We can see really good so I felt comfortable.

*In the middle of the movie*

"You having a good time Ellie?"

"No actually..."

"Why?"

"JK!!!! I am loving it and plus I am with my boyfriend! I love you!" I joked.

"You too!"

*At the end*

"GET UPPPPP!!! ELLIE!!!!!"

"What!"

"Lets go it is 9:30."

*At the hotel*

          We started playing Life of the Party by Shawn in me and Izzy's room. We left because I was tired and did not want to get clothes and stuff, we decided to crash at our hotel.

*the next day*

          I woke up by Cam singing me a cover of Sad Song, by We the Kings, in bed.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey Cam" I said tiredly.

"Wanna go to the pool?"

"Nah, not right now maybe later." I said.

"Ok, well lets go get breakfast then."

*skip breakfast*

          After breakfast we went to the park.

"Do you want me to push you on the swing Ellie?"

"No thank you."

"But Cam, will you help me do a flip on the monkey bars with Izzy?"

"Sure!"

          *at the monkey bars*

          He helped me do it.

"Hey Cam"

"Ya?"

"I love y-"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Iceangel here hope you like the chapter!

DON'T FORGET TO SAVE,VOTE AND COMMENT, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!