HERE IT IS

when coming back in to steal my old works back onto a drive, i noticed some inbox messages asking why i dropped this account.

this is aggressively unfiltered, so if you don't want to get butthurt, stop reading here.

i left because i didn't feel needed. I didn't feel important or special or anything, and when you have – realistically – a decently large following, one would expect to receive some messages or some votes on books. i didn't, and it sucked.

90% of you people used me for graphics, and when you were done, buggered off but kept following me because it was required. and i don't just mean cover reqs, i mean styles, tutorials, and all of that. so when i stop making them, god FORBID that you unfollow me. that'd be ridiculous.

i left because of people like you that only care what they can take from me, get from me. and that's NOT why i started this account. i wanted to have a place to share my writing, to become a better writer and to feel proud of something that i created.

yeah, really, thanks for nothing. i won't be leaving the link to my new account because you don't deserve it. here's a few gifs of me telling you that.

 here's a few gifs of me telling you that

byeeeee, freaks!

byeeeee, freaks!