Chapter 18

The next morning I get up and instantly check my phone I hadn't been talking to Matt lately and I was starting to get worried. I had new messages from Taylor and Hannah but no Matt. I went in twitter I noticed the last thing Matt tweeted was "Airports suck but so excited to get where I'm heading" I payed no attention to it at the time. I got dressed in some kapris, a t-shirt, and rainbow flip flops. I put my hair in a side braid and headed downstairs. Today was exactly 24 hours before my birthday I couldn't wait. I ate breakfast with my Mom and Jack when we were finished Jack pulled me out to the car. He seemed really excited for some reason I had no idea but him and Grace kept stealing glances and smiling at each other the entire ride to school. When we got there Hannah walked me straight to the empty forum. I was confused and kept asking what we were doing the only answer I got was you'll see. Once in the forum I see a guy up on the stage I can't make out who it is until we get closer. It's Matt!! I run and give him a bear hug and a kiss.

"Surprise!!!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I wasn't going to miss my girlfriends birthday was I?"

"No but it's not till tomorrow"

"Exactly why were going to hang out today I already talked to your parents you're skipping school for the day"

"Really?"

"Yes let's go"

He grabs my hand and pulls me out to the parking lot. We hop in a car I'm guessing he rented he pulls out of the parking lot saying "Were going to watch a movie". When we get to the local movie theater he grabs my hand as we walk towards the ticket booth. He gets us tickets to a showing of "Divergent" knowing that I read the book and have been wanting to see the movie. We go inside and get slushies, popcorn, and candy. We make our way to the theater and find seats we sit as close as possible almost cuddling of it weren't for the arm rest. As the movie starts he whispers "I'm sorry I've been kind of distant I really wanted to keep this a secret"

"Don't worry your forgiven"

After the movie he takes me to lunch at Olive Garden. While we eat we talk about how he has to travel halfway across the world just to visit me. He smirks "About that my family actually wanted to move out here"

"Are you?"

"Yes in a month or 2"

"Where will you be living?"

"A few streets away from you not that far"

"Yay I can't wait"

Once we're finished we go to the mall. We walk around for awhile just window shopping. He gets a few beanies and I get some yoga pants and a few crop tops. He picks one of the beanies he bought and puts it on my head.

"There you look gorgeous you can have this one"

"Aww thanks babe"

"No problem boo"

We stop and get ice cream before going back to my house. When we get to my house we put on our bathing suits and go swimming. He dunks me a couple of times so I get him back by pushing him back in the water after he gets out. We swim around for atleast 2 hours then get dried off and change. We put the movie Frozen in and lay on my bed cuddled up watching it. I start to drift off but before I do I whisper "Thank you so much I loved every second of today"

"And I did too I love you"

That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep. I faintly almost as if he were a ghost hear Jack walk in

"Woah what's going on here?"

"We were just watching a movie calm down"

"Oh well mom wanted me to tell you 2 dinner is ready"

"Oh well were fine I don't want to wake Mikayla"

"Ok"

That was the end of a perfect day with my amazing boyfriend.

A/N

Kinda short Chapter I got the crazy idea to take this book all the way to when they are older and get married and have kids!? So comment below if I should if no one comments I'll be stopping this book at about 25 chapters if not it could go a whole lot farther ~Mikayla