INTRODUCTION

"I'm Sakutaro Yashamaru, a company director at Gandara Music."

Your features twisted into a light frown as you observed the stylish looking man on the stage tilt the microphone towards his lips.
Quiet murmurs from the nearby students filled your ears but you tried to keep your attention on this 'so called company director.'

The principal stood to the side of the stage giving him room to speak.

"You all may be wondering why I'm here today," Yashamaru continued, as he tapped the head of the microphone with a finger to test the sound.
"I had a chat with your lovely principal a couple of days ago, and..."

'He's deliberately buttering up the principal' you thought, and then shook your head trying to focus on what he was saying.

"We decided that we'd be filming a short transmission about our idol unit B-Project, and..."

Yashamaru's sleek golden eyes brightened up at the reaction he received from the crowd, and after giving them a couple of moments to let the information sink in brought the microphone to his lips again.
"...we're giving a chance to you to help us with this! This transmission will be covering a lucky student's stay with our idol unit for a week~!"

"No way!!"

"This can't be true!"

The company director's speech had left everyone in shock. Each and every one of the students began to chatter in excitement.

"I'm sure you'll all be willing to volunteer, - but just to make things fair I'll be choosing a student at random," Yashamaru explained, catching everyone's attention.
"To save time, I've already picked someone.....let's find out who it is~"

You felt a nauseous feeling rise in your gut, - things just didn't feel right...

The excited chattering of the students lowered to a quiet murmur, as all strained their ears to hear who it could be.

"And it is..."

You shifted your attention back to your phone, tapping the screen to distract yourself as a foreign nervousness began to seep into your being.
A stray drop of sweat trickled down your cheek, - and you began to wonder why you were so on edge in the first place.

Surely nothing was going to happen.

"(Surname) (Name)..."

See? False alarm, - nothing at all...

"(Surname) (Name)?"
Yashamaru repeated, assessing the students to find out who the name belonged to.
"Is (Name) here?"

'Wait a minute...!'

You snapped your gaze up to find the students standing around you staring at you with eager faces.

"Aw, - you're so lucky!"

"(Name)-chan, I wish I was in your place!"

'EH?!?!'

Noticing the commotion at the back, Yashamaru called out your name again.
"(Name)-chan, please come forward."

You gulped nervously, - no, this couldn't be happening to you! It just couldn't!

With your heart thundering in your chest, you shakily made your way past the rows of students and to the stage where the stylish man was waiting.
A cameraman was there too, and you quickly averted your gaze choosing to look at the ground rather than embarrass yourself even more.
Time seemed to fly by and you stood there, your hands clenched into tight fists by your sides as you refused to look up.
The students made there way back to their classes, and the principal made their leave too after amicably shaking hands with Yashamaru until only you, the cameraman and the company director were left.

"Ah, it's almost time to leave," Yashamaru said after checking his phone.
"Come along, (Name)-chan~"

You had no choice but to follow the adult towards a flashy looking car that was parked in the school's parking lot.
The cameraman took the seat in front next to the driver, after you sat down in the back.
Your startled gaze briefly rested upon the school building as the door was slammed shut in front of you, and the company director stalked over to the other side and took his seat next to you.

The driver revved up the engine, making it purr like a beast and you observed the school building getting smaller and smaller as you started to head towards your destination.

-------------------------------------

After a couple of minutes you shrank back in your seat, observing Yashamaru out of the corner of your eyes.
He kept humming quietly to himself, - as he tapped the screen of his phone, occasionally pausing to take a call.

He seemed like quite a busy person...

"Hm?"
Yashamaru's golden irises shifted in your direction once he noticed you looking, and a wry smile crawled onto his lips.
"What's the matter (Name)-chan? Are you nervous~?"

'Waaah! He saw right through me!!!'

You blushed in embarrassment, and responded with a meek nod deciding to just be honest about it since he had practically read you like an open book.

"Oh, I see...it's okay to be nervous though," he added, leaning back in his seat as he threaded his fingers through his dark blue hair.
"It must be rather exciting, huh~?"

You nodded halfheartedly at his question, - actually you wished that it had been someone other than you, but a small part of you couldn't deny the fact that you did feel a bit 'excited' as he had put it.

"Look, we're here."

You jolted out of your thoughts when the car halted outside of a building, - so this was the place?

Yashamaru got out of the car, and you clumsily made your way out after him.

"This is where the members of B-Pro are staying," he explained, gesturing for you to follow him.

"Let's go and meet them."