Embry saved Olga

Olga sit outside garden with her friends Amber, Toby and Ross.
"Do you like girls?" Amber asked questioned.
"No, why do you ask?" I said in little confused.
"Well, your parents are gay and I thought you like girls too." Amber said.
"If my parents is gay and that doesn't mean I can be gay too." I said in annoyed, stressed.
"Gay is disgusting." Amber said in quietly so that Olga can't hear what she said.
"What did you say?" I said.
"Nothing, right boys?" Amber asked Toby and Ross, they nodded.
"I... I gotta go." I said, getting up and about to leave.
"Finally." Amber said in quietly but Olga can hear Amber a bit.
"Why?" I said, turn around looks at Amber, face to face.
"I have no ideas what you talking about?" Amber said, nervous.
"You said 'finally' before I was about to leave." I said.
"Oh nothing." Amber said, nervous still.
"Serious?!" I yelled at her. "Is it because of my parents?!"
"Maybe." Amber said. I was shocked. I walked to her and pushed her then running away, upset.
-4 years later-
I and my parents are moving to Washington Forks. I turned 16 years old, 3 weeks ago. I start to unpacked my stuff into my new room.
Next day, when I arrived at school. I walked to my new locker and opened it until short hair girl walked to me.
"Hey! I'm Alice Cullen, nice to meet you!" Alice said in happy mood.
"Um... Hi I'm Olga Davis, nice to meet you too." I smiled, put books in locker.
"Come sit with me and my family at lunch, please." Alice begged.
"Sure but promise me, don't go crazy and kind of scared me." I laughed.
"Sorry, I was so excited to meet new people." Alice laughed.
"It alright, I will see you at lunch." I said, walked away to class.
-sorry to skips-
-at lunch-
I arrived in canteen and grab foods then Alice walked to me and drag me to her family.
"This is Olga Davis." Alice told them. They welcomed me to sit with them. I was confused, they not eating anything but only me and brown long hair girl.
"Sorry, we haven't introduce ourselves, I'm Edward Cullen." Edward said.
"I'm Jasper Cullen." Jasper said.
"I'm Emmett Cullen." Emmett smirks.
"I'm Rosalie Cullen." Rosalie said.
"I'm Isabella Swan, Bella for short." Bella said.
-sorry to skips-
I arrived at house, walked into kitchen to see my moms waiting for me, smiling. I sit with them by a table.
"How is school?" Mom said, smiling.
"It alright, I got some friends." I smiled.
"That great!" Mama said.
"I'm so proud of you, sweetie." Mom smiled.
I walked into my room and sit on bed and draw pictures.
-next day-
I arrived at school and saw Alice walked up to me and drag me to her family.
"Alice, stop dragging me like that again." I said. Rub my arm.
"Sorry." Alice apologising.
"It okay but next time don't." I begged her.
-sorry to skips-
I walked to my locker and heard some people behind me, talking about me, about my parents.
How did they know about my parents being lesbians? I shut locker door and ran out of school then into woods. I sit on log and looking sky.
-few hours later-
I arrived at home and my moms is worried sick, running to me and hugged me. I was confused.
"What wrong?" I said, confused.
"Where were you?!" I got called from school saying you weren't in school since lunch time." Mama said.
"I'm sorry, I just need a air that all." I said, not telling them about some people in school talking about me.
"It okay, baby. But please don't do that again." Mum begged. I nodded.
-2 weeks later-
Lots people bullied Olga, I ran into woods, tears falling down your eyes. You stand on top of cliff and you looked down. Thinking you want to die. You jumped into water.
I felt something pulled me out of water and a handsome boy saved your life. You tried to speak but you were freezin. A boy hugged you to keep you warm and he is not wearing a shirt, you confused.
"T-Thanks..." I tried to speak. He nodded.
"What were you doing?" He asked.
"I was... I was trying kill myself." I cried. He hugged me.
"Why? You know it stupid to do that." He said, I agreed but I wish I was dead.
"I was bullied and I just hate it." I cried harder.
"Shh... It okay." He tried calm me down.
"Who are you?" Don't you wear a shirt?" I said, questioned.
"I'm Embry Call, you? It sunny so I don't wear a shirt." He said.
"I'm Olga Davis." I said, getting up but Embry helped me. "Thank for saving me."
"It okay." He smiled, looking in Olga eyes.
"Are you okay? Look like you seen a ghost." I said, worried.
"Um... Nothing I mean I'm fine." He said.
He imprinted on her.
Embry took me to my house.
"Hope to see you again." He smiled. I smiled.
"Bye." I left to my house, Embry left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it xx