Concerns to discuss

Hello, anyone who is reading this. It's me, TheDragonThatStayed. For those who care and have read or are reading this version of 'They Call Me: 'Cain'~', I'm sorry if this disappoints or has disappointed you. But after almost a year and a half in hiatus with this book, I've decided to redo everything. Well, not 'everything' but, most things. For starters, I'm replacing most of the characters with original characters I had firstly wanted but scrapped b/c I thought they didn't fit well. Second, the plot will be kept mostly the same, except for a few cringe-worthy notes and scenes brought to light by several comments. Cain will still be bought by the brothers as a 'slave', however the characters of: Rebecca, Rachel, and Clara will be removed. In their place, I will be putting in the couple of Addie and Olivia, and Willow and Jason. I will try my hardest and be sure to add more towards the wanted BDSM aspects of the plot and story; and I will also try my hardest to rekindle my love for this book.

This book has been my baby since freshmen year of High school; but now, as a halfway finished senior, I don't have that much time on my plate anymore, or I'm busy with other thoughts, books, or ideals. I will gladly name five right off the bat:
1: Prom Queen|| GirlxGirl
2: A Rich Man's 'Wife'||BoyxBoy
3: American Psycho||BoyxBoy
4: Her Name was: Emma ~||GirlxGirl
And b/c I've been so invested with Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments this past year, 5: Malec Oneshots & Ideals

There. That's the Ideals and books I've had on my mind since last year and all throughout 2018. I understand a lot of people will be disappointed that this version of my book will not continue; and I understand if a lot of my readers and followers leave me because of it. But I had and still have a lot of hopes and dreams for this book and I want to make it the best it can be. I hope you all will give me support and accept my decision. If you all want, I can post the pictures I've made and found of the characters I will use from now on. But anyway, I hope you all find this news a bit calming. At least to know that I haven't entirely abandoned this book; which I haven't. Just knowing that people like the story even after a year of no updates makes me happy.

Anyway, I will answer any and all questions that may arise. But for now, I have to say goodbye. Till the next update or a complete reboot has finally been published, thank you again.

- TheDragonThatStayed