Surprises

I wake up, seeing Naomi gone. I go to sit up. Seeing a note where she slept
'Stay exactly there my love.. I'll be back'
Cringe I think to myself.
I hear footsteps, I roll back over pretending to be asleep.

I hear her put something down, then the bed moves as she gets on. I feel her soft lips pressed against my cheek. I open my eyes, turning towards her.

Naomi: Hey, how are you? Feeling any better?
"I guess so"
She hands me a tray with breakfast on it.
Naomi: Here
"Have you ate?"
Naomi: No but--
"Share it with me"
Naomi" I'm not doing tha-"
"Please.."

I grab her closer, giving her the toast. Cutting everything in half.
Naomi: You don't need to worry about me, start worrying about yourself for once

"No. You matter to me so I'm going to worry about you" I smile as I eat.
She kisses my neck. "Stop being difficult" she whispers down my ear. I move my face closer to hers until I'm near her lips. She goes to kiss me I move my head, eating the last bit of my half of the food.

Naomi: You did it again
"Did what"
Naomi" Playing hard to get
"Would I? Nah"
Naomi: I think so

She takes the tray off me, putting it to the side. Making her way on me, she kisses my neck again, holding my hands down.
Naomi: Can't trick me now
She smiles

"But I need my hands to hold you"
She let's go, with my hands I hold her. Pushing her over. Swapping places.
"Now I have the advantage..'babs' "
She bites her lip.

Whilst kissing her, her hands explore my body. My tongue gets in contact with hers. I stop to breathe, my forehead touching hers.

We swap sides again too which we are both comfortable. My hands against her waist, they start guiding her top up. To which she takes off.

"Your beautiful" I mumble.
Her cute little smile shows as I kiss those very lips. Half an hour later, we are both under the covers; naked. Her heart beating in unison to mine. I kiss her shoulder, while trying to get my breathing back. She holds my hand and turns to me.

Naomi: I Know we haven't been together long..but. How would you feel if we went on holiday together?
"Of course I'd go with you but I don't have a job and I don't want you paying for it all"

Naomi: That might be too late...
"What are you on about.."
Naomi: It was Japan you always wanted to go to... Right?
"Shut up"
Naomi: Surprise...

"And what am I suppose to say to my mom's?"
Naomi: Well.. We could always tell them about us..or say it's a friend holiday
"But what if I tell them about us and they react badly..because I don't know if they would be bothered with the age limit.. And lecturer"

Naomi: they don't have to know about me being a lecturer.. I'm leaving aren't I.
"I guess so..il see ok? I'll try and tell them I guess"
Naomi: Really? Youd do that.. For me?"
"Yeah..I love you"

Naomi" I love you too"
She smiles. Pulling the covers over us as we passionately kiss.