Chapter 1

It had been 10 full years since you had seen Chara. The small village had grown,people moved, people left, and most things changed. Your mom had died. Your dad had left out of panic. And.. you only had yourself now. You were responsible for wheather you would live or die.
You slung your book bag over your bag, and started climbing up MT. EBOTT. You did this everyday at 5pm, and waited at the end of the mountain to see if Chara had came back. You forgot her face. Your forgot her laugh. You forgot everything about her but her name. 'Chara.'
You shook off the thought and kept going. You sat down to catch your breath. You looked up, the Sun gleaming. You covered your E/C eyes to see clearly. Suddenly, there was a large bang. You jumped up quickly and looked around. A small group of monsters walked out of the small corridor. You pulled out your small knife and the golden heart necklace dangled from your neck. A small kid, with blue sweater and pink stripes and brown shorts and boots looked over at me. They seemed to seriously walk over to me and hold out their hand. 2 skeletons, a fish, a yellow dinosaur, 2 goat monsters, and a girl with brown hair, rosy cheeks, red eyes, green sweater with one yellow stripe in the middle, brown shorts and boots.
In her hand, was a knife.
And that's he last thing you could see be for passing out.