Forgotten

Ello guys just typical Ally here so I'm making another book over here so why don't you guys give some ideas what I could do for the next chapters? Eh so you accept the challenge!!! :'D! ~Ally

Miranda was best friends with Niall Horan. They even got marry in pre k (pretended) they were inseparable. All through the easy days but then when Miranda needs Niall the most he's not here to support her because of the X-Factor that was the last time Miranda saw Niall.

Ever since the X factor Niall has never Kik,Skype,FaceTime,Call,Text or snap chat. Ever since the band has been created.

P O V: M I R A N D A

Niall I miss you to death I would give up anything for you to come back in Ireland! 😫 I need you here for me like before! I thought right before Jenny came up to me

"Brat wants another one again?" She asked

She cracked her hands and they collided with stomach right before I could do something.

FUDGING GIRLS ARE GOING TO REGRET IT LATER!

She kicked me in the stomach repeatedly , I moaned in pain, then suddenly my Ireland flag rolled out of my pocket. NOOOOO!!!!

Jenny quickly picked the flag up "Haha think your smart? You don't know anything you loser!" She said before she ripped up the flag and threw it on the ground and spit on it and stomped on it.

Those French think they know everything! They don't know anything besides make up! And pastries! They don't know my history they think life is the easy! Darling believe me if life was easy I wouldn't be here in this trash.

Ugh the only year when Niall isn't here to support me or I can't support him! We never really need to do be defensive but since Jenny transported here from Paris she's acting like the QUEEN!!!!!!

I can't Handel this anymore.