Stuck In A Cabin With Him - Epilogue -

Epilogue

Our winter break finally ended and we all went back home, at last after New Year's Day. On New Year's Day, I did go to Shane and gave back the dress. Brittany wasn't exactly happy to see me with her dress and talking to her ex-boyfriend, Shane. And Shane did apologize to me for what he has done, which I gladly forgave him even though I said I hated his guts. I also apologize too. I liked him but I also used him to get Matthew jealous, which did work!

I missed my bed, my home, and my mom. In the end, George and Camille ended up together. The only one that is still single is Kyle. But he's fine with it, honestly. He said that it's better to be single than being in a relationship, at least he gets to hit on a lot of girls on the same day and take them out for dates and make out.

My mother and Matthew's parents were ecstatic when they saw us holding hands. The mothers basically wanted to throw a party but we told them it wasn't a big deal. I told my mom almost everything about how we ended up together. She was extremely happy how Matthew and I ended up and for my other friends.

We went back to school after the day we came back. A lot of people were surprised how Matthew and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. Most girls were quite envious of me, not that I care. And some girls fell in love with the new confident Kyle. Jackie was happy for all of us. She and Chris weren't really a couple but they seem really close to each other.

School was practically boring all over again but it was more interesting that Matthew and I are a couple now. Some girls would try to trip me but Camille would get in the way and stepped on their gladiators, boots, and flats on purpose. Some girls do wear heels, which is pretty sad. One girl fell down the stairs because of heel that got suck in a crack outside. She had to go to emergency room. Boy, did I miss school!

Matthew's friends were find that were dating. At least they didn't give me a hard time like the fakers who wear designer clothes and act like they're the shit of the school. Yep, school is fantastic, especially the pranks that are played on my girl friends by the plastic Barbies, the fakes.

----

--May-

I leaned against the tree, laughing. "It wasn't that funny!" Kyle pouted. "Please! You getting shut down by the girl who always wanted a boyfriend but no one thought she was attractive!" Camille laughed. "Well, obviously she wasn't ready for a boyfriend," Kyle said rolling his eyes. "Psh, yeah right!" I said. We, my group of friends, were hanging outside at the park.

Jackie was sitting down on the ground, laughing quietly to herself. She was always the quiet one and the vulnerable one. Fantasia was sitting in Garrett's lap, laughing along with him. Fantasia was just normal. She was quiet but sometimes outgoing. Camille wasn't afraid what to say about others or what they say about her. The only weakness she has is George. She's in love with him. And if something happens between them, she'll be depressed for a long time.

Chris was quiet at times too but he did more sports than the others. He played basketball, soccer, track, and wrestled. He wasn't like built like football players. He was lean but you can definitely tell he has a lot of muscles. Garrett was also the normal one, like Fantasia. He was Kyle's best man though. When they're together, it gets kind of obnoxious at times. George, Camille's lover, is the smartest one. He likes to keep things not out of hand. He'll help fix things if it's drama and he can help figure out great plans to get the person back. Kyle is the most outgoing one out of the group. He's the funniest one and makes everyone smile when we're all down. We all love picking on him.