Orisa 1

Wake up.

Eat breakfast.

Pick up everyone's breakfast and drop it off.

Bring Amelie to Angela for testing.

Change bed sheets and clothes for clean ones leave.

Talk with Gabriel for a little bit.

Exchange bed sheets and clothes for clean ones leave.

Maybe watch a movie with Mako.

Exchange bed sheets and clothes for clean ones leave.

Check on Bastion and if they're in an okay mood for company stay with them.

Exchange bed sheets and clothes for clean ones leave.

Take a break if Bastion wanted me around.

Bring Amelie back to her room.

Talk to her if she can keep herself awake.

Check on Gabriel.

Moderate Mako and Jamison with Pharah.

Visit Bastion again.

Shower, eat, sleep, and do it all again.

It's weird knowing that almost nothing in my day almost never changes and that I'm bound to do the same thing day after day. But I guess it's fine, after all the only thing I've ever wanted to do was help people. Everyone in Numbani thinks I protected them long enough, and while they had good intentions, I was fired from the lead of the police force to go into retirement despite being 27. Which I understand why; I've been protecting Numbani sense I was 14 and got into the law force a year later as the youngest cop ever. It was about time I try to enjoy life finally but I didn't know what to do by then, I was so dedicated to protecting and helping people I left my social life and outside activities behind. Hell the only thing I did other than protect the city was eat, sleep, or help Efi. She was growing older and needed less and less help and had less and less time to play so I got bored quickly until I got an email from Dr. Ziegler asking me if I would be able to help run her 'hospital' and live on site. She had no one to help her toughest patients and sense she had her hands full she figured I could be of help to them. A girl who's heart almost stops on a daily basis, a crazy old bat and two cold blooded murderers is the descriptions she gave me of Amelie, Gabriel, Mako and Bastion. Who else better than a old cop to take care of them? I didn't know what to do with all the free time I had. I knew I probably wouldn't see Numbani or Efi again for a while. They didn't really need me and I needed something to do so I took the job.

The descriptions I got were the farthest thing from them. Amelie's was right but Gabe's, Mako's, and Bastion's? Not even close. Gabe and Jack were framed for the destruction of Overwatch head quarters. Mako is a murderer but not out of cold blood. And Bastion? They've never seen a world out of these walls. They once said I'm the second person they've ever talked to in their 30 years on this world. How sad.