Open House

Narrative P.O.V.
Today was the day, Lucas Friar would come back from a summer in Texas. He missed his friends, mostly Maya. He always had a crush on her since they were in middle school.

Maya was using the summer to her advantage, giving her wardrobe to charity and starting fresh for the school year. She got new shoes, new jewelry, and new makeup along with her new outfits.

Lucas was driving him and his mom to open house, since his dad was still working. He parked the car and opened his mom's door and walked up to the school.

He found his friend group that consists of Riley, Farkle, and Zay. Maya was probably late or didn't care enough to come, and Smackle went to an Early College High School. Farkle had the option of going to an Early College High School but stayed with his friends.

Riley saw Lucas walk up to them and burst into a bigger smile, she gave him a welcoming hug like she did the rest and started a conversation with him. The friends waited for Maya before getting their schedules and seeing how many classes they have together.

Maya's P.O.V.
I pick up the clothes I threw earlier and hang them up. I finally decided on an outfit that went well with my leather jacket I got from my grandmother.

I heard my mom honk her horn and ran down the stairs. After hopping in the passenger seat I text Riley letting her know I was on the way. Riley and I hung out over the summer at Topanga's. It was like normally but I got my drivers license and took the gang to the beach. Wherever we went wasn't the same without Huckleberry.

Now that he's back, the group can feel complete. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw my mom pull up to the school. The first I notice is a banner welcoming people to the school and a group of teenagers outside. Squinting my eyes, I look closer and see that the teens are my friends!!

Once the car stopped, I ran out and hugged Riley first. I hugged everyone except Lucas who then picked me up and twirled me in the air.

We all walked into the school and got our schedule. The school has seven classes in a day and I have all my classes with Farkle, three with Riley, five with Lucas, and four classes with Zay. We all had lunch together, I just wish I had more classes with Riley.

A/N
I decided to write again. Expect more updates for both stories.